Work smarter not harder with the Ergo-RS. It will give you the opportunity to work comfortably while underneath a vehicle or other heavy equipment.
Starting at $615
Pay Over Time
with the Synchrony Car Care™ Credit Card.
Convenient monthly payments make your equipment purchase simple.Learn More
All About Ergochair
The Ergo-RS adjustable-height rolling work seat makes performing awkward work tasks ergonomically easier and safer for those who need to lie down, bend or contort their body to perform repetitious work duties, especially car and airplane mechanics, heavy-equipment technicians and factory and assembly line workers. The Ergo-RS works both as a chair and creeper featuring four swivel caster wheels that ensure stability and a full range of mobility. The Ergo-RS can move smoothly in all positions whether raised, reclined or lowered greatly relieving the stress on your back and other parts of your body while working.
Good ergonomics ensures that you can work comfortably which increases productivity and efficiency and reduces fatigue. The Ergo-RS is a purposefully made adjustable height rolling work seat that prevents back and neck pain and minimizes awkward positioning which helps you to perform the tasks at hand with ease while maintaining good posture.
The Ergo-RS, with an adjustable seat height and backrest that adjusts up, down, back and front, allows you to move more comfortably throughout the day keeping your body and mind fresh and focused. Leading companies understand that investments in employee wellness which includes ergonomic engineering reap productivity benefits. Regardless of size, the Ergo-RS can be a worthwhile investment for all organizations.
Features & Specs
- Multi-adjustable seat height
- Easy-lift height adjustment
- Six locking heights
- Automatic locking
- Comfortable thick-padded seat and backrest
- Durable construction
- 350-pounds rated capacity
- No assembly required
- Heavy-duty ball-bearing TPR swivel casters
- TPR wheels feature a shock-absorbing cushioned ride, while providing good floor protection and quiet rolling operation
- TPR wheels are resistant to chemicals, acids, alcohol, and water (**)
- Wide, large diameter wheel improves rolling over rough surfaces
- Powder coated welded-steel tubular frame
- Heavy-duty non-slip textured marine-grade vinyl
- Tool trays and parts storage
|Capacity||350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Number of casters||4|
|Caster/wheel diameter||3" (76 mm)|
|Length lowered||56" (1,422 mm)|
|Length upright||47" (1,194 mm)|
|Height lowered||4.5" (114 mm)|
|Height upright||48.75" (1,238 mm)|
|Width||28" (711 mm)|
|Seat height||10" - 21" (254 mm - 533 mm)|
|Weight||53 lbs. (24 kg)|
|Box dimensions||56" x 20" x 6"|
WARNING: California Prop 65