A Truly Portable Truck and SUV Lift
If you want to see true power in action, you need to see the BL-7000SLX hoist a Chevy pickup in only 30 short seconds. It's not just that QuickJack gets trucks in the air quickly that impresses virtually everyone, it's how stable, how fast and how smooth QuickJack works. In order to eliminate obstructing cross bars seen on other lifts, this fully electric-hydraulic system is demandingly engineered with reinforced steel frames, as well as a built-in flow restrictor to regulate the pressure output of each frame's cylinder. The end result is unprecedented portable lifting perfection.
This lift is the "big brother" in the SLX series. It's a little thicker in its collapsed position, which means it sits a mere 3.5" inches off the ground. For reference, you can slide these frames under your Miata and safely lift it. That's just how low-profile it is. The frames, despite being the largest in the SLX series, are still easy to roll and stow in tight spaces.
We highly recommend the optional truck adapter set, which offers extra lifting height for high-clearance vehicles. If you're using this model to lift both big trucks and small cars, meaning you need QuickJack to accommodate a wide range of wheelbases, you'll also want to pick up our removable frame extension adapter kit. The adapter requires zero installation and easily supports up to 7,000 lbs., expanding QuickJack's lift point spread a full 6".
The BL-7000SLX is our highest-capacity standard length lift. If you need longer frames, we also make EXT (extended-length) lifts in 5,000 and 7,000-lb. capacities. With QuickJack, it's never been easier to put the perfect car lift in your home or shop.
- 7,000-lb. capacity
- From stow to go in less than 60 seconds
- Dual-position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions: mid level and full rise
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation
- Steel mounted urethane wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor
- Remote pendant control features a 13-ft. cord
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Open-center design for clear under car access
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
- It’s a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way
- Provides quick, wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system
- Durable powder coat finish