Amazingly Tall Four-Post Lift
The HD-7PXW four-post lift has a 7,000-lb. lift capacity and 188” long runways to accommodate a variety of vehicle types and wheelbases.
Same great benefits as other lifts
The HD-7PXW has all the same safety and convenience features as other BendPak four-post lifts. A one-touch pneumatic safety release instantly releases all locks simultaneously, and the lift's lone hydraulic cylinder is neatly tucked under the power-side runway. There's simply no better-looking and higher-reaching car lift on the market than the HD-7PXW.
Features & Specs
- 7,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Super tall rise of delivers 12-feet of lifting height
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25” roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).