High Jack Stand for Raised Vehicles
The MLS-18 Mobile Jack Stand is a support stand used to support raised, heavy-duty vehicles for maintenance and inspection procedures while typically on a two-post lift. Two 3" diameter wheels make the MLS-18 mobile so you can position it easily under the manufacturer’s recommended lifting points.
The MLS-18 was designed to help balance the weight of heavy-duty commercial grade vehicles. This versatile jack stand maneuvers easily in place to provide additional support when a vehicle’s center-of-balance might shift. The one inch diameter self-locking ACME screw makes fine adjustments to the stand’s height easy. The adjustable reach of these stands ranges from 48.75" to 74.5" in height, so you can reach lifting points that are over 6-feet in the air. With a tripod design, foldaway transport handle and 3" diameter wheels, each MLS-18 Mobile Jack Stand is highly mobile making it easily one of the best accessories in your garage or shop.
The MLS-18 support stand is designed to be used in sets of four, six or eight, and must be placed under a level, raised vehicle at the designated support points. Each Mobile Jack Stand has an 18,000-lb. weight capacity and are over-designed to withstand heavy use, providing you with peace of mind while you work.
Features & Specs
- 18,000-lb. capacity
- Tripod design evenly distributes weight under load
- Each leg is equipped with an 11 sq. in. floor pad
- Can be easily moved and placed under a vehicle by means of two 3" diameter wheels
- Equipped with a foldaway transport handle
- Center tube is spring-assisted to facilitate adjustment of the stand
- Adjustable from 48.75" to 74.5"
- 9 pin positions
- 1" diameter self-locking ACME screw for fine adjustment of the stand height