Align Like a Pro with Ranger's 3DPro Imaging Technology
Our latest wheel aligner design features a streamlined appearance that eliminates a larger computer in favor of an ultra-fast Windows® 10 Mini PC Stick - Intel® Atom Quad Core CPU. This memory stick takes up virtually no space on the aligner. Its small, durable design greatly reduces the chance of damage occurring to the processor. The new interface is also our fastest and most reliable hardware/software integration ever.
The Advanced 3DPro™ Imaging Wheel Aligner System increases productivity by allowing technicians to do more wheel alignments in less time compared to conventional systems. This wheel aligner is perfect for wheel service repair shops handling a high volume of wheel alignments, especially those who would like to see a dramatic increase in profitability. With minimal investment and reduced training, this wheel aligner expands your service potential and sends more profit to your bottom line. The ProSpec® feedback that assists technicians in diagnosing problems will help increase your customer satisfaction and improve shop efficiency.
All alignment steps, from start to finish, are clearly shown onscreen with vibrant animation and graphics, providing a faster, simpler and more profitable alignment procedure. Easy-to-read results enable you to identify potential problem areas specifically related to suspension components, and our latest wheel aligner gives you the option of selecting the most effective measuring routines before starting alignment procedures.
We have also integrated Deep Freeze™ Reboot-to-Restore Technology to preserve the computer configuration at all times. Any changes, either malicious or unintentional, are reversed on reboot. That means your Ranger wheel aligner is protected against data loss from viruses, accidental power disconnects, etc. Each computer reboot restores the computer to its original OEM configuration. Deep Freeze literally makes the aligner software virtually indestructible and guarantees 100% recovery upon restart.
You won’t find wheel aligners like ours: it includes standard options for a program-guided routine with initial and final measurements; rapid procedure for measurements without caster steering angle and/or run-out compensation; and free measurement for checking individual values as required.
The advanced 3DPro Imaging Wheel Aligner System with ProSpec offers:
- Deep Freeze Reboot-to-Restore Technology
- Increase in bottom-line revenue
- 30% average increase in read-rate accuracy
- Fewer costly re-reads and investigations
Declinein come-backs and customer complaints
- Specially designed for ease-of-use, speed
andhelpful technician feedback
- Choose from three individual alignment procedures
- Comes standard with
- Quick readings without caster steering angle and/or run-out compensation
Free range measuring for checking individual readings as required screen displays include:
- Front and rear camber (-15º to +15º)
- Front and rear toe (also "super toe”—toe out on turns)
- Front caster (-28º to +28º)
- Individual caster, camber
- Front and rear setback, SAI and thrust angle, included angle
- Elevated 3 Point or rolling run-out compensation
- Elevated adjustments
- Individual zoom readings
allowsoperators to clearly see screen and software function from any wheel position
- Customer database with customer notes and comments
- Before and after adjustment readings
- Visual vehicle adjustment help
- ProSpec software is available in multiple languages. Check for current language availability.
- Optional yearly specification and software updates are available on PC network or by simply installing a new program cartridge.
- Help Menu
- User-Friendly and Time Saving Features
- Self-balancing, variable height camera lift system is built with precision bearing slides for easy adjustment.
- Commercial-grade cameras are designed with full frame optical lenses that ensure accuracy and stability.
- High-resolution drive-on approach camera provides full on-screen frontal view of vehicle driving on lift platforms.
- Equipped with a large additional lower flat panel LCD monitor that provides operator with easy-to-read screen views, even from the rear underside of the vehicle. No need for separate portable hand-held monitors.
- Interactive software provides demonstration screens that help the technician to easily proceed systematically through the adjustment process.
- Rugged checkerboard shockproof wheel targets are drop-tested for worry-free handling and are built with anti-corrosion components capable of withstanding harsh working environments.
- Deep Freeze™ Reboot-to-Restore Technology
- Windows® 10 Mini PC Stick - Intel® Atom Quad Core CPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB Memory, Bluetooth 4.0.
- In less than 2 minutes, technicians can complete total vehicle setup (including run-out compensation) and obtain full geometry alignment readings.
- Exclusive One-Touch enhanced software interface results in increased productivity.
- A web-based application that can be accessed from iPhone™ and iPad™ users to enjoy full wireless remote operation.
- A reduction in the number of vulnerable electric components results in reduced downtime, lower operating costs and a longer service lifecycle of the equipment.
- Superior screen graphics with vibrant animation and displays deliver easy to understand visuals and instruction.
- Alignment functions and measurements are controlled via the mouse, keyboard or remote control.
- Self-explanatory graphic user surface provides simple understanding.
- Compatible with low ride-height vehicles or those with ground-effects.
- Self-centering wheel-clamp adaptors cover an extended range of vehicles.
- Cordless design removes hassle of connecting cables.
- Technician has the option to customize alignment units of measure, accuracy, language, etc.
- Technician has a choice of rolling or lifted run-out modes.
- Features self-diagnostic help screen and system information.
- Continuous checking ensures accurate toe measurements.
- On-screen display indicates if sensor leveling is required.
- Vehicle adjustment illustrations and multiple adjustment bar graphs.
- Adjustment illustrations provide illustrated diagrams and instructional information of recommended OEM adjustment methods.
- Valuable customer information can be conveniently stored in the database allowing shop personnel to quickly reference previous alignment work orders.
- Before and after measurements can be printed in full-color to explain service and record work performed.
- (1) Target 3DPro variable height camera tower
- (1) Windows 10 Mini PC Stick - Intel Atom Quad Core CPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB Memory, HDMI, 2xUSB, Bluetooth 4.0
- Full-sized, sloped keyboard for easy use. Provides user-friendly control of all alignment procedures.
- (1) Computer mouse
- (1) Console keyboard
- (1) Remote control
- (1) 32” diagonal Upper Flat Panel LCD Monitor designed for complete comfort and convenience with 1280x1024 pixels resolution for sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics. Offers wide viewing angle of 160° horizontal and vertical.
- (1) 19” diagonal Lower Flat Panel LCD Monitor designed for complete comfort and convenience with 1280x1024 pixels resolution for sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics. Offers wide viewing angle of 160° horizontal and vertical.
- (1) Rugged tower cabinet with integrated storage
- (4) 13” – 25” wheel clamps
- (1) Target 3DPro variable height camera tower
- (1) Steering wheel lock
- (1) Brake pedal depressor
- Current year domestic and foreign car vehicle specifications