EV Battery Pack And Powertrain Lifting System, Portable, Scissors, Full-Rise
The BendPak EV4000SL is a push-around full-rise scissor lift table that is perfectly suited for EV battery pack replacement. With its compact design, this space-saving scissor lift can be easily transported anywhere in the workplace, making it ideal for multi-bay facilities or workplaces with confined areas. COMING SOON • PATENT PENDING
Starting at $10095
Pay Over Time
with the Synchrony Car Care™ Credit Card.
Convenient monthly payments make your equipment purchase simple.Learn More
Check it Out!
Best in Class
BendPak’s revolutionary Mobi-EVS™ is a full-rise battery powered mobile scissor lift table that is perfectly suited for Electric Vehicle Service and EV Battery Pack replacement. With a press of the button on the pendant control, the lift platform elevates to more than 6 feet in less than 20 seconds. The Mobi-EVS features state-of-the-art engineering and technology within an elegant design that sets a new industry benchmark for performance and versatility.
The Mobi-EVS is a multi-functional scissor-style lift table that features multiple recessed anchoring locations for accommodating a variety of modular fixtures, adapters, and accessories. Each can be repositioned or removed as applications dictate.
Built Smart, Built Tough, Built to Last
Every EV4000SL features a ¼-inch-thick steel-reinforced deck plate that minimizes deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the lift. For added strength and durability, structural steel channels are placed in both upper and lower frame sections providing additional rigidity and resistance to twisting or bending under load. Additional structural cross-members at every pivot joint in the scissor assembly minimizes leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high, uneven loading.
Full Length Utility Trays
During EV battery pack service, having all the necessities in easy reach is one of the most impactful strategies you can use to increase workplace productivity. All Mobi-EVS lifts feature full length utility trays on both sides of the lift that provide ample storage for tools and fasteners within reach during all stages of service and battery pack removal for higher productivity on the shop floor.
Stowable Tow Bar
The tow bar handle can be stowed when not in use for space-saving convenience. The stow-and-go handle provides a space-saving solution by allowing users to quickly detach the tow handle from the lift providing more workaround clearance.
DC Electric Power System with Onboard Charging
Features a heavy-duty 12V DC power unit with deep cycle battery, an onboard battery charger, and battery charge indicator gauge that accurately displays the charge condition of the lift battery at all times.
Sized for Optimum Versatility
The 40” x 60” lift platform is ideal for safe, stable, and delicate handling of battery packs and powertrain components through replacement and handling procedures. The lift rises to nearly six feet in less than 20 seconds and safely supports an industry-leading 4000-pound payload more securely than anything in its class.
Manual Floor Locks
Single-action tandem floor locks as a parking brake when the lift is being loaded or used during battery pack and drivetrain installation. Spring-loaded foot operation locks and releases easily and durable urethane bottom pad offers maximum gripping power.
Zero-Throw Casters for Extreme Maneuverability
Revolutionary turn-on-a-dime zero-throw casters allow the lift table to move and change direction effortlessly, requiring a fraction of the effort normally associated with plain swivel casters. Durable nylon wheels help protect floor finishes and provide smooth mobility over uneven or rough surfaces.
Powder Coat Paint Finish
Each EV4000SL sports a durable baked-on powder coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, sturdy finish that can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. This results in a more robust coating with a better finish than baked enamel, without the environmental concerns of a solvent paint process.
Features & Specs
- Low rolling resistance maintenance-free ball retainers and nylon bearings enable effortless side-to-side shifting of the tabletop for more adjustability
- Extremely durable and impact-resistant Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) Polyethylene protects the tabletop from wear and tear and provides a low-friction surface allowing technicians to shift heavy components back and forth on the tabletop with less effort
- Adjustable screw jacks on each corner provide effortless pitch and roll adjustments for precise alignment and leveling of EV batteries, engine and drivetrain assemblies, fuel tanks, and more
- Integrated hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop the lift in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hydraulic system failure
- Each EV4000SL has three safety lock positions (low, mid-level, and max height) which lets you select the right height for your needs
- Backed by a 24-month limited warranty of the hydraulic system (including power unit and cylinders); an 18-month limited warranty of the complete structure; and 12-month coverage on parts, hardware, and on-site labor
- Twin hydraulic cylinders feature welded construction, chrome-plated rods, and high polished bore for extended seal life
Schedule a Demo Now!
WARNING: California Prop 65