EV Battery Pack And Powertrain Lifting System
The EV2400SL is compact and portable with oversized urethane casters to provide low rolling resistance and unparalleled maneuverability around the shop. Equipped with proprietary zero-throw casters on all four corners, it allows the platform to move easily in any direction – a fraction of that required with traditional swivel casters. Adjustable screw jacks on each corner provide effortless pitch and roll adjustments for more precise alignment of high-voltage batteries, engine and drivetrain assemblies, fuel tanks and more.
A single-action tandem floor lock functions as a parking brake when the lift is being loaded or used during battery pack and drivetrain installation. Spring-loaded foot operation locks and releases easily and durable urethane bottom pad offers maximum gripping power.
With a press of the button on the pendant control, the EV2400SL elevates to more than 6 feet in less than 20 seconds. It supports 2,400 lbs. on its oversized 40-inch by 60-inch cushioned rubber platform.
Sixteen recessed mounting anchors in the platform tabletop accommodate a variety of modular fixtures, adapters and accessories that can be added, repositioned or removed as needed to handle engines, transmissions, gas tanks, transaxle assemblies and more. An optional side-shift deck features ball-transfers enables the table to move side-to-side for even more adjustability and precise alignment.
Features & Specs
- Portable design is ideal for transporting from one work area to another.
- Zero-throw casters on all four corners allows the platform to move easily in any direction.
- Rigid tubular steel outrigger supports securely stabilize lifted loads providing a safer working condition for operators.
- Recessed mounting anchors in the lift platform surface accommodate a variety of specialty lifting brackets for safe handling of engines and transmissions, gas tanks, transaxle assemblies and more.
- Full length utility trays provide ample storage for tools and fasteners during all stages of service and battery-pack removal.
- Precision steel scissor rollers are captured within the structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability during all stages of travel.
- Twin hydraulic cylinders feature welded construction, chrome plated rods and high polished bore for extended seal life.
- Powered by a single maintenance-free 12-volt deep-cycle battery.
- Automatic 3-stage 15 Amp battery charger protects battery from overcharge.