More Height in Less Floor Space
The HD-9STX is your 9,000-lb. rugged lifting solution for when you need get something heavy and high, but you don't have a lot of space on the ground. Perfect for vehicle storage and service—in the shop or garages with high ceilings. Whether you're a service professional or a DIY'er, BendPak’s got the right lift for you. This model is available with optional casters, drip-trays, jack platform and more.
With more height to work with, this lift does something others do not: it fits trucks and SUVs in the lower level. This is essential for parking purposes, especially if your lower-level vehicle is too heavy for the runways. A high-rise lift also increases the comfort of techs working underneath. Pulling transmissions and draining oil is safer and easier on high-rise car lift. The HD-9STX eliminates stooping and awkward straining when accessing the vehicle underbody. When you’re uncomfortable, you’re more likely to make mistakes, and there’s nothing better than a car lift that lifts to the perfect height. The HD-9STX maximizes versatility in a car lift that adapts to your height and lifestyle. The narrow designs fits in the same floor space as the HD-9ST but requires a bit more ceiling height to fully enjoy.
Features & Specs
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).