The Perfect Light-Duty, Professional-Grade Transmission Jack
The beefed-up RTJ-3000 was designed to handle specialty jobs when a normal transmission jack just won't cut it. Its 1.5-ton capacity makes short work out of just about any automatic transmission, transaxle or other drive-train component with light trucks, passenger cars and vans. Just like the original RTJ-1, the RTJ-3000 features double-sealed hydraulics, foot-operated pump and fully adjustable/sliding saddle.
The same safety features also bring the same design aspects: 71” rise, dual handles for secure, safe mobility, two-stage hydraulic lifting, rugged anchor chains and safety overload system you’ll be thankful for when working with the heavy stuff. Its generous maximum lifting height makes it ideal for working under full-rise two-post lifts and four-post lifts. Not to mention, the saddle is fully adjustable to adapt to every car or light truck transmission assembly you’re likely to encounter. Feel comfortable while you work without compromising your personal safety.
As one of the heaviest lifting transmission jacks on the market, it's no wonder that the RTJ-3000 is the preferred equipment choice of transmission service professionals worldwide. Transmission jacks are tricky devices, or at least, they were before Ranger simplified the process with better, more durable and more ergonomic designs. To this day, many mechanics won’t even touch transmission jobs, but if you want to bring an unprecedented level of business to your shop, the RTJ-3000 transmission jack will do just that. With this unit in your shop, you’ll easily handle the jobs others wouldn’t dare try. It’s all in the equipment you use.
- Foot -operated pump
- Alloy-plated ram
- Two-stage design
- Extra-wide base
- Safety overload system
- Adjustable saddle tilts two ways
- Saddle slides the other two ways
- Heavy-duty steel swivel casters
- Two push/pull handles
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Sealed hydraulic unit prevents contamination
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Heavy-duty chain anchors keep loads secure
- Steel roller bearings are included underneath the table and on the ends of the adjustment screw to minimize friction and allow for effortless table adjustment even when loaded
- Fully adjustable universal saddle adapts to passenger car and light truck automatic transmissions and transaxle assemblies
- Fine-thread adjustment screws with oversized knobs make adjusting the table a cinch
- Two-stage design provides an extended lifting height of over 71"
- Hardened chrome-moly ram prohibits rust from entering hydraulic system
- Convenient pull handle for extra stability and control
- System overload system prevents the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Extra-wide base and four heavy-duty swivel ball bearing casters provides a low center of gravity and exceptional maneuverability