Low-Profile Floor Jack for Sports Cars and More
The RFJ-5000HD 2.5-ton super-duty garage floor jack is a true heavy lifter. With its 5,000-lb. lifting capacity, durable heavy steel construction, emergency overload system for safety and simple twist control for adjustable lowering, our floor jack is ideal for any car shop. This extremely lightweight jacking tool goes anywhere and lifts almost every low-stance vehicle on the market. Nothing really competes with its speed, safety and efficiency. In fact, this model is so easy to use, it quickly became a favorite among drivers of exotic vehicles that require special care during maintenance and repairs.
The 3” low-profile design is ideal for low-chassis sports vehicles and race cars, but it also services light trucks and SUVs. After all, a full 20” is spacious by most standards (not counting full-rise car lifts). In fact, this might be the last floor jack you ever buy. It’s hard to find manufacturers willing to put the time into engineering a low-profile jack capable of handling all your lifting needs while also exceeding ANSI safety regulations. It’s even harder to find a floor jack company that does all that without over-charging customers.
The Ranger name has been a favorite of professional racers, car shops and DIY mechanics for decades because we make products we hope you’re proud of for the rest of your auto-servicing days. This jack isn’t meant for just one or two years of service before you need to replace it. Unless you’re looking for higher lift in the form of a truck lift or car lift, Ranger floor jacks are the fastest, safest and most reliable tools for the job.
- 5,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Swivel casters for easy mobility
- Simple twist control for adjustable lowering
- Professional model designed for heavy use
- Universal-joint pressure release system
- Roller-cam, dual plunger pump assembly
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Sealed hydraulic unit prevents contamination
- Safety overload system
- Flanged side plates for increased strength