Perfect Tool Head for Motorcycles and ATVs
The Ranger motorcycle tool head accommodates wheels with hub assemblies up to 9.5" wide. Installs quickly on all Ranger wheel balancers with a 36 mm shaft and is designed to balance wheels with a center-hole diameter from 5/8" to 1.25". The kit comes with universal wheel clamp, shaft, centering cones, spacers and spin-on nut.
Features & Specs
- 2-3/8" diameter, high-yield, seamless steel tubing.
- 4-Bar welded-steel construction.
- Gradual upper-arched mandrel bent tube design yields maximum space and is engineered to withstand and contain wheel and tire projectiles under extreme tire ruptures preventing potential injuries or deaths.
- Solid-steel welded-steel base.
- Four tubular steel base frame supports keeps cage elevated off the floor to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Full-width angle-iron wheel cradle.