Technical Product Specialist
Reports To: Direct Sales Management / Director of Sales Operations
Location: Theodore, AL
BendPak is looking for talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic and very rewarding organization. Detail-oriented individuals who have a positive attitude and have some sales experience are welcome - good phone skills, a must. Earn serious money selling globally recognized brands and products specifically tailored to auto repair and DIY markets. We will train the right person to help us meet our goals and help them meet their earning potential.
The Technical Product Specialist is responsible for generating and capturing product sales through a multitude of lead channels including but not limited to; meeting face-to-face with potential or existing customers in their assigned territory, web, referral, tradeshow, email campaign, advertisement, sales prospecting, and phone-in channels for all BendPak brands. The candidate is expected to meet and exceed sales objectives by maintaining, pursuing and closing leads in their pipeline and developing a network of contacts to grow future sales.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Identify and understand sales channels, markets and new prospect opportunities.
- Follow a proven sales process with a positive attitude, passion, and commitment.
- Drive sales of all products, by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sale opportunities and manage all phases of the sales pipeline.
- Complete 75-100 outbound contacts daily via phone, email, text or other means.
- Travel within your territory to meet clients one-on-one.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our products and services, and how they can benefit our customers.
- Develop strategies and techniques for improving selling proficiencies.
- Learn and understand how to effectively introduce and sell all BendPak products, including new products, procedures, services and tools, by attending departmental and training meetings.
- Study and learn how to differentiate BendPak products from the competition.
- Communicate effectively with customers and new prospects and build trust-based relationships.
- Respond effectively and in a timely manner to customer needs.
- Support customers after initial sales to ensure satisfaction and realize opportunities for further sales.
- Compose sales quotations, sales contracts and general business correspondence.
- Schedule call-back appointments and reach out to new lead prospects and accurately enter all details in the CRM.
- Communicate with new and existing prospects regarding new product launches, sales promotions, etc.
- Maintain the integrity of BendPak’s MRP pricing program.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity and tact, representing BendPak in a positive manner at all times.
- Continually update and maintain all leads with verified, accurate information within the CRM.
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales or sales related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices, along with ability to build productive, professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred, not required
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The normal work environment is typical of a manufacturing and distribution company.
- Routinely required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, touch, see, and hear.
- May occasionally operate machinery.
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Use the form below to submit your resume.
All Open Positions