Sales Representative (Alabama)
Reports To: Director of Factory Sales
Location: Theodore, Alabama
BendPak / Ranger is one of the world's leading manufacturers of vehicle repair equipment including automotive service lifts, parking lifts (car stackers), pipe benders, air compressors, tire changing machines and wheel balancers and a variety of specialized auto repair tools and machinery. Our products are seen every day on popular TV shows such as Fast N’ Loud, Bitchin Rides, Monster Garage, Street Outlaws, Inside West Coast Customs, Diesel Brothers, All Girls Garage, Wheeler Dealers, Graveyard Cars and more. We're looking for motivated individuals looking to apply and expand their talents. Our team members enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment that rewards passion and hard work. Many of our devoted employees have been with us for over twenty years and have risen through the ranks to build lucrative and influential careers. We give every employee the personal latitude to direct his or her own professional development.
BendPak recently opened a new distribution center in Theodore Alabama and we’re looking for talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic and very rewarding organization. Detail oriented individuals who have a positive attitude and have some sales experience are welcome - good phone skills a must. Earn serious money selling our globally recognized products specifically tailored to auto repair and DIY markets. We will train the right person to help us meet our goals and help them meet their earning potential.
BendPak’s Sales Representative is responsible for generating and capturing product sales through a multitude of lead channels including but not limited to web, referral, tradeshow, email campaign, advertisement, sales prospecting, and phone-in channels for all BendPak brands. The Sales Representative is expected to meet and exceed sales objectives by maintaining, pursuing and closing leads in their pipeline and developing a network of contacts to grow future sales.
HERE'S WHY OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVES DO WELL:
- Since 1965, we are an established multi-million-dollar automotive and DIY tools and equipment provider.
- BendPak brands are globally recognized.
- We are the world's leading producer of vehicle lifts, parking lifts (car stackers), and tire changing machines, wheel balancers, pipe benders, air compressors and general shop equipment.
- Our products are seen on the world’s most popular cable TV car shows including Fast N’ Loud, Bitchin Rides, Street Outlaws, Inside West Coast
- Customs, Diesel Brothers, All Girls Garage, Wheeler Dealers, Graveyard Cars and more.
- Due to the popularity of our brands and products, we receive numerous warm leads daily that are distributed to the sales representatives. Basically, the fish are jumping in our boat. Cold calling not required.
- Our websites are organically displayed on the first page of every Google search - for all keywords.
- We advertise on multiple sources such as TV commercials, TV shows, car enthusiast magazines, direct-mail and internet.
- High closing potential due to high quality products and our organized lead-retrieval and sales systems management
- Average sales tickets range anywhere from $3500 to $8500 per order. Orders above $50,000 are common.
- Base pay with progressive commission earning potential.
- Average earning potential of $50,000 - $70,000 a year - proven leaders earn more.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Identify and understand sales channels, markets and new prospect opportunities.
- Follow a proven sales process with a positive attitude, passion, and commitment.
- Drive sales of all products, by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sale opportunities and manage all phases of the sales pipeline.
- Complete 75-100 outbound contacts daily via phone, email, text or other means.
- Develop strategies and techniques for improving selling proficiencies.
- Learn and understand how to effectively introduce and sell all BendPak products, including new products, procedures, services and tools, by attending departmental and training meetings.
- Study and learn how to differentiate BendPak products from the competition.
- Communicate effectively with customers and new prospects and build trust-based relationships.
- Respond effectively and in a timely manner to customer needs.
- Compose sales quotations, sales contracts and general business correspondence.
- Schedule call-back appointments and reach out to new lead prospects and accurately enter all details in the CRM.
- Communicate with new and existing prospects regarding new product launches, sales promotions, etc.
- Maintain the integrity of BendPak’s MRP pricing program.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity and tact, representing BendPak in a positive manner at all times.
- Continually update and maintain all leads with verified, accurate information within the CRM.
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales or sales related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices, along with ability to build productive, professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred, not required
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The normal work environment is typical of a manufacturing and distribution company.
- The Sales Representative is routinely required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, touch, see, and hear.
- The Sales Representative may occasionally operate machinery.
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Use the form below to submit your resume.