QuickJack Service Technician
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Director of Client Relations
BendPak is seeking a highly motivated and passionate person to join our team as a QuickJack Service Technician. The QuickJack portable car lift system is one of the hottest automotive tools to hit the market domestically and internationally. This position supports our explosive growth and serves our customers after-the-sale.
In this role, you would support our QuickJack customers with delivery, setup and operation. You’ll answer multiple calls a day to provide exceptional customer service for a wide variety of situations. You will be required to listen effectively, diagnose issues quickly, build rapport with customer and ask questions to identify needs. You will then use your exceptional follow-up skills to keep the customer informed with updates as it pertains to their situation. To be considered a successful candidate for this position, the right individual will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care. We need a QuickJack Service Technician who can take charge and foster positive relationships with our customers. If you know how to find unique ways to deal with customer complaints or concerns, you’d be a perfect fit for this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions, sending out replacement parts accurately, and guiding them with the appropriate service. This includes communicating both over the phone, as well as through email
- Updating Freshdesk ticketing software as new information becomes available to the customer
- Work with our ERP system to order parts, schedule RMAs, and other various tasks
- Meeting reasonable customer satisfaction, resolved tickets, and first response goals
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or related field
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Has working knowledge of ERP or other Order Processing systems.
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks
- Highly motivated and target-driven
- Excellent communication and understanding skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to type a minimum of 35+ words per minute while speaking to customers.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several systems on a daily basis
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- This job operates in a professional office environment and typical of a call center operation.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines and various computer programs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Use the form below to submit your resume.