Photo and Video Producer
Position/Title: Photo & Video Producer
Department: Marketing Department
Reports To: Marketing Director
BendPak, located in Santa Paula, California, is in search of a Photo & Video Producer to join our growing marketing team and help propel our in-house digital marketing strategy. This position is for someone that can perform all aspects of video production and photography—taking projects from concept to upload with excellent technical and collaborative skill. You’ll work as part of and collectively with the video production team, but must also have the flexibility to work independently as required. The majority of your time will be spent creating content from BendPak’s ever-evolving product line, including photos used in print and digital, "How To" style videos, in-use demon videos, and more.
BendPak’s marketing department is known to the industry for creating high-quality video, photo and other forms of digital content in a relatively quick fashion. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work diligently and effectively, while maintaining our standards for quality and excellence!
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of production processes and requirements
- Working knowledge of applicable creative software including the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of maintaining files and storage
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to grow from constructive criticism
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Natural self-starter who thrives on autonomy
- Flexible to change and unpredictability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment while maintaining quality
- 3+ years of experience in digital video/photo production
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite
- All technical skills needed in video production and photography
- Highly motivated and self-driven with a proven track record in producing video and photography
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The normal work environment is typical of a manufacturing and distribution company.
- The Video & Photo Producer is routinely required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, touch, see, and hear; occasionally operate machinery; lift up to 45 pounds.
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Use the form below to submit your resume.