Paint Prep Associate
Assists Painter by cleaning and preparing items for Paint. Such tasks may involve break-down, sanding, and buffing items to ready them to be painted.
- Prepares steel lift and machine parts for paint by buffing and/or sanding items
- Must use sandblast booth and materials such as solvents to clean debris, old paint, and impurities in item
- Moving large steel parts (up to 12-15 ft in length) on rolling carts between assembly to prep and paint locations
- Gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Works in team environment and comfortable with communicating with team and supervisors
- Tasks may include but no limited to, drilling, grinding, assembling and disassembling items
- Experience with hand and air tools.
- Attention to Detail and Precision work
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment but complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required.
- Steel toed shoes must be worn at all times. Other protective equipment (such as safety glasses and hard hat) will be provided
- Tools: Wrench, Ratchet w/ socket, Impact Gun, Grinder, Electrical Drill, Sander, Screwdriver, Crescent Wrench, Box Cutting Knife, Pipe Wrench, Hoist, Wench, and Pulley systems to assist with lifting items over 50 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be comfortable standing, sitting, walking on cement majority of the day
- You will be exposed to hazardous materials and will be working near moving machinery (such as forklifts)
- Preferred Bilingual (English and Spanish)
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Use the form below to submit your resume.