National Accounts Rep
Job Title: National Accounts Representative
Reports To: Director of Client Relations
Location: Santa Paula, CA
BendPak’s National Accounts Representative is responsible for generating and capturing product sales through authorized domestic and international account channels for all BendPak brands. The main task involves the development of new national and special account prospects via telephone communication, email campaigns, or onsite visits, as appropriate. It is essential for the National Accounts Representative to effectively provide detailed information on the various products, programs and services offered by BendPak.
- Identify both domestic and international markets, as well as new national account prospects.
- Devise strategies and techniques for achieving sales targets, and decide future course of action for sales team members.
- Learn and understand how to effectively introduce and sell all BendPak products, including new products, procedures, services and tools, by attending departmental and training meetings.
- Study and learn how to differentiate BendPak products from the competition.
- Contribute marketing and sales information, as well as recommendations for strategic plans and reviews.
- Schedule appointments and reach out to existing national account prospects in order to review product needs and determine other opportunities.
- Attend national account dealer meetings, conferences and trade shows when required.
- Provide professional demonstrations or presentations on BendPak products to existing and prospective national accounts via video introductions, GoToMeetings, in-house meetings and/or onsite product demonstrations.
- Communicate with new and existing prospects regarding all relevant pricing information, service updates, product launches, etc.
- Maintain the integrity of BendPak’s MRP pricing program.
- Continuously update new and existing national account prospects with product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity and tact, representing BendPak in a positive manner at all times.
- Prepare reports for sales and marketing.
- Continually update and maintain national account lists with verified, accurate information.
- 5+ years experience in sales or related field
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Willingness to travel as necessary for client meetings, trade events, etc. (up to 25%)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices, along with ability to build productive, professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred, not required
Tell us why you're a fit!
If you're interested in a position at BendPak, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We can't promise we'll get back to every applicant, but we'll certainly be in touch if our needs match your skillset and ambition. Please, no phone calls.