Reports to: Executive Vice President
- Provide FEA and stress analysis on Products, parts and assemblies
- Review and evaluate mechanical design drawings and specifications prepared by other engineers on staff
- Perform review of blueprints and BOMS’s for acceptance or rejection of completed works
- Review and evaluate standard(s) requirements and specifications
- Assist in Products testing and standards conformity initiatives
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve Products designs from both cost and quality perspectives
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes
- Creates BOM structures and information for documentation on lift Products
- Provide assistance on mechanical engineering projects using mechanical tools of the trade
- Organize, analyze, interpret, and evaluate scientific electrical engineering problems and prediction of results.
- Diversified, fundamental scientific mechanical engineering concepts, phenomena, and relationships
- Advanced mathematical techniques, such as those gained through the study of calculus and differential equations
- Development and derivation of formulas and relationships, basic assumptions made, and limitations and areas of applicability of established mechanical engineering principles, methods, and techniques
- Experience and knowledge of Solidworks 2016 SP3 and PDM vault features
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Keep abreast of changes in scientific knowledge and engineering technology, and utilize such changes in solution of theoretical or practical mechanical engineering problems.
- Communicate orally in the English language with customers, clients, and the public using a telephone and in group and face-to-face, one-to-one settings.
- Estimate labor or material costs from blueprints, drawings or work plans.
- Produce documents written in the English language using proper sentence construction, punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Review or check the works of others to ensure conformance to standards.
- Perform advanced mathematical calculations such as calculus
- BS degree in Engineering
- Vocational training and/or certification in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years work experience
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
NOTE: WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN SPONSORSHIPS.
Use the form below to submit your resume.
All Open Positions