Jr. Graphic Designer
Position/Title: Jr. Graphic Designer
Department: Marketing Department
Reports To: Digital Marketing Director
The Junior Graphic Designer works with the Marketing department and other teams in the organization to create product labels/decals and other various forms of digital and print graphics. This position will be highly focused on layout design and photo editing. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of our marketing and communication goals, while possessing a strong willingness to grow within the company. Along with the rest of the Marketing team, the Junior Graphic Designer will need to be commercially-minded and push boundaries in a fast-paced environment. This position is ideal for anyone looking to get into graphic design and need real-world, hands-on experience.
- Assist with new product development and execution of packaging, labels and design
- Help execute day-to-day design requests such as photo edits/cropping/optimizing
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work and keep projects moving forward
- Remain agile, flexible, inventive and collaborative, with the ability to turn around projects on short timelines when needed
- Ensure projects meet design standards and brand guidelines
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
- Associate's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of professional or educational experience in graphic design and basic illustration
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of layout and general design
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate concepts and solutions
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated and works well without close supervision
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism while using feedback to improve
- Display an open, positive, optimistic approach to work and feedback
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Use the form below to submit your resume.