Fulfillment Picker I
Department: Inventory Control
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
As a Fulfillment Picker I you are responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery Staging area in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. The Fulfillment Picker I is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
- Pulls warehouse items from the given bin location based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements given from the RF scanner.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards and make sure they match the item description that is called out on the RF scanner.
- Ensures that orders are accurate.
- Immediately notify supervisor of any deviations from specification or any incorrect product.
- Maintain a cleanly and well organized tote cart, totes only belong on a picker’s pallet, in the tote cart or on a packers table nowhere else.
- A) If an item is too big to fit in a tote on the tote cart a tote label must be placed on it and it must be placed on the oversize cart.
- Stages items correctly for packing and or delivery.
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary.
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed.
- Oversees stock replenishment.
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders.
- Ensures warehouse goals are met.
- 28 orders an hour picked.
- 25 orders an hour packed.
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards.
- Shrink wraps products to pallets.
- Loads delivery vehicles.
- Participate in and complete all required training.
- Maintain a safe, organized and clean work area at all times. Make sure pickers are cleared of all items and or any trash daily.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation continuously throughout an 8 hour shift.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
- Must be able to work on a mobile platform at a height of up to 30 ft
- Thinks outside of the box; searches for innovative solutions
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Ability to apply Instructions from a supervisor, and be a positive team-player.
- Must be able to minimize talking, any communications that do occur will be work related.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, including all safety regulations.
- Availability to work overtime hours preferred.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years proven experience using an RF scanner.
- 1-2 years proven experience on sit down forklifts.
- 1-2 years proven experience on standup reach trucks.
- 1-2 years proven experience on order pickers.
- Packing experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Use the form below to submit your resume.
All Open Positions