Reports To: Operations Manager
Must have ability to work on diesel, electrical and liquid LPG fuel forklifts, diagnoses mechanical problems, repairs and rebuilds equipment’s.
- Building and assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
- Inspecting machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Conducting repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems.
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components.
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery.
- Keep logs of work and report on issues.
REQUIREMENTS AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- ASE Certification a plus
- Employee is expected to perform all required tasks assigned to him.
- All pending work should be reported to immediate supervisor at the end of day.
- Employee is expected to be on time, have all safety equipment during his shift.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions.
- Have a helpful attitude at work; whether that means assisting clients and customers with their needs or helping co-workers accomplish overall company goals.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Steel toed shoes must be worn at all times. Other protective equipment (such as safety glasses and hard hat) will be provided
- Tools: Wrench, Ratchet w/ socket, Impact Gun, Grinder, Electrical Drill, Sander, Screwdriver, Crescent Wrench, Box Cutting Knife, Pipe Wrench, Hoist, Wench, and Pulley systems to assist with lifting items over 50 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be comfortable standing, sitting, walking on cement majority of the day
- You will be exposed to hazardous materials and will be working near moving machinery (such as forklifts)
- Preferred Bilingual (English and Spanish)
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Use the form below to submit your resume.