Customer Service RMA Admin
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Director of Client Relations
Location: Santa Paula, CA
BendPak / Ranger is one of the world's leading manufacturers of vehicle repair equipment including automotive service lifts, parking lifts (car stackers), pipe benders, air compressors, tire changing machines and wheel balancers and a variety of specialized auto repair tools and machinery. Our products are seen every day on popular TV shows such as Fast N’ Loud, Bitchin Rides, Monster Garage, Street Outlaws, Inside West Coast Customs, Diesel Brothers, All Girls Garage, Wheeler Dealers, Graveyard Cars and more. We're looking for motivated individuals looking to apply and expand their talents. Our team members enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment that rewards passion and hard work. Many of our devoted employees have been with us for over twenty years and have risen through the ranks to build lucrative and influential careers. We give every employee the personal latitude to direct his or her own professional development.
INTRODUCTION & POSITION OVERVIEW:
The Customer Service RMA Admin will work as part of a team processing all daily RMA's returned by customers in a timely manner. The Customer Service RMA Admin will interface with both sales representatives and vendors throughout the returns process and will process RMA's.
The Customer Service RMA Admin will answer questions, resolve issues and discrepancies, input accurate return information on customer accounts, issue credits, interface with carriers to gather pertinent information to quickly and efficiently render and close return merchandise transactions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Input RMA’s into company ERP.
- Issue FEDEX call tags online.
- Monitor all RMA’s and call tags.
- Communicated with manufacturers regarding defective merchandise.
- Obtained credits for the company from vendors which sent out incorrect, damaged or defective merchandise.
- Send and label defective merchandise to correct location
- Contact sales representatives, customer service representatives, and corporate accounting department to resolve credit related issues.
- Receive and track inventory into company ERP
- Process vendor returns.
- Use of computer system to receive product, print tags, relocate product.
- Look up product locations on the computer system.
- Process and code all returns.
- Inspect and verify products and merchandise worth returning back into inventory.
- Inspect and reconcile quantities returned with that of the returns forms and documents.
- Unpack returned merchandise, inspect package condition and assess paperwork sent in with return instructions for proper return procedures.
- Inspect the products received from the customer and see if they match the data written in the return papers.
- Inspect returned merchandise, checking for quality and condition of product to determine return category.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through handling of product returns and exchanges.
- Maintain and manage a database of all product returns and exchanges.
- Adhere to and comply with corporate standards and procedures in handling returns.
- Distribute returned items to their proper location considering all factors including the value of the product, its condition and type of return.
- Input clear customer account notes in internal computer systems, communicating return reasons, customer feedback and instructions to ensure accurate processing.
- Process customer credits from completed RMAs Maintain a safe and organized work environment at all times.
- Process, categorize, and answer customer emails and telephone calls, providing high quality service.
- Communicate status and schedule to customers.
- Heavy volume paperwork processing and organizing
- Filing returns, invoicing and shipping documentation
- Other tasks as required to meet team goals.
- High School diploma is required, degree in Logistics or Business and Accounting a plus.
- 1 - 2 years of prior returns or similar experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, postage machines, and copiers.
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
- Reading comprehension skills strong enough to read and interpret financial documents.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations quickly and accurately
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to perform simple accounting procedures.
- Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and entry skills
- Possess excellent communicational skills, verbal, written, and listening.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and to possess a particular attention for details
- High level of analytical skills and problem solving
- Actively support team concepts and effectively communicate with team members.
- Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal.
- Maintain individual productivity and quality standards according to department requirements.
- Focus and remain on task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- 35 WPM or better typing
- NMFC and freight class knowledge
- Knowledge of warehouse operating procedures and protocol.
- Prior experience in a distribution, warehouse, or other inventory handling environment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines and various computer programs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move, traverse, talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Use the form below to submit your resume.