Customer Service Administrator
Reports To: Director of Client Relations
The administrator assists the Customer Service department with FreshDesk ticketing software. Covers the primary receptionist during their breaks, lunches and the last hours of the day until closing. Heavy Outlook email communication. Will communicate with end users and service centers via email and phones to obtain updates and status of repairs done to the product. Offers other miscellaneous assistance to Customer Service team on emails and inquires if needed.
- Intake tech support queue calls
- Create and assign new tickets to agents in Customer Service
- Follow up emails and calls to all end users and service centers
- Backup role for all reception duties
- Process website inquiries via email when needed
- Assist Customer Service with miscellaneous emails and inquires
- Input parts orders into SX.e
- Enter all warranty registrations into SX.e
- High School Diploma or GED certificate
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Intermediate PC operating skills
- Excellent follow up and Communication skills
- 50 WPM or better typing
- Punctual and reliable individual
- Flexible in fast pace environment
- Independent; excellent with time management
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Use the form below to submit your resume.