Creative Content Writer
Reports To: Marketing Director
BendPak, an automotive aftermarket equipment manufacturer located in Santa Paula, California, is in search of a Creative Content Writer with a deep knowledge of branding and comfortable working across multiple mediums and creative challenges. We’re looking for a talented team player who writes and edits all marketing communications for each of our brands, including: website content, social media, advertising copy and scripts for video. You are solely responsible for BendPak’s written word. What’s more, the ideal candidate solve problems, tell stories, strategizes and gives our brand a unique persona linking us with targeted current and new customers. Most importantly, the Creative Content Writer strictly ensures all our communications abide by our voice and tone style guides.
We get excited about candidates who:
- Have experience writing engaging, persuasive, and concise marketing copy
- Have experience managing multiple social media channels
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, preferred
- Well-versed in email marketing best practices
- Have exceptional attention to detail and are grammar-obsessed
- Are able to write with personality while embodying the brand and sticking to voice and tone
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have a bachelor’s degree in english, communication or related field
Why you’ll love working for BendPak:
- Successful, face-paced environment with exponential growth
- Never a boring day, always something new and exciting
- Multiple projects with clear direction and quantifiable results
- Collaborate and grow with the team
- A leadership team that wants you to learn, grow, and is open to new ideas
BendPak Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
As part of the application process, please submit your resume, a link to your portfolio or work samples and a cover letter describing who you are and the kind of experience you seek. Sorry, but we won’t consider any applications sent without work samples.