Go Three High to the Sky
The PL-14000 by BendPak is a four-post parking lift designed for both indoor and outdoor lifting and parking operations. It's engineered to be the most cost-effective way to triple the capacity of a typical parking area. Shared, ganged columns increase value by reducing the number of components required for multi-unit installations. Each triple stacker parking lift uses a specially designed base frame that distributes the load, making these unique lifting systems suitable for installation on virtually any residential or commercial concrete floor.
Stack three vehicles in a single parking spot
The PL-14000 parking lift by BendPak can accommodate both cars and SUVs and may be configured as a stand-alone parking lift or combined into rows of multiple units. Each deck supports up to 7,000 lbs. When installed in rows of multiple units, the lifts share columns, dramatically increasing space efficiency. The rugged frame utilizes a dependable hydraulic and cable-based lifting system for ultimate efficiency and safe operation.
Each stacking parking lift system incorporates many distinctive features, such as a full-width platform to keep bottom vehicles protected, a single hydraulic lifting cylinder combined with heavy-duty steel lifting cable, automatic safety locks and reliable and an ergonomic hydraulic power unit. Leak-proof cylinder technology is only available for BendPak four-post lifts.
These state-of-the-art lifting systems are well-suited for commercial parking environments and are powered by independent electric-hydraulic pump units or a multi-unit power station pump system that can operate up to 10 lifts, depending on the configuration, layout and other technical factors. They can be configured for 208-230V, 380V or 440V operations, with international voltages also available. Multi-unit pump systems require their own dedicated 3-phase power circuit.
At BendPak, we believe in creating solutions that simplify your life. Our history of manufacturing excellence began more than 50 years ago, and we continue to design and manufacture innovative car lift solutions with features and operating characteristics that meet customer requirements for quality, reliability, safety and value.
Customize your lift
If you have a ceiling high enough for a triple-stacker, BendPak offers models with overall heights of 211" / 235" / 281", and these lifts are fully customizable. The PL-14000XL, for instance, comes with an extended frame, so limousines and other extended-length vehicles can be lifted with ease. Each model features a set of unique closeout legs that are available for purchase. These sets are sold separately.
- 7,000-lb. capacity per deck / 14,000-lb. capacity total
- Perfect for cars, light trucks, motorcycles and ATVs
- Rugged I-beam and C-channel construction
- Built-in wheel stops
- Wide base-plate for maximum stability
- Front and rear wheel chocks
- Two-position fail-safe locking system
- Superstructure features durable powder-coat finish
- Single hydraulic cylinder with heavy-duty steel lifting cable
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- Full-width platform to keep bottom vehicles protected
- Simple controls
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Inside runways adjust for different tread widths
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is may be required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.