Deluxe Turnplates for BendPak Alignment Lifts
BendPak, a global leader in wheel alignment technology is proud to offer these best-in-class precision turnplates for alignment lifts and high accuracy applications.
Robust and corrosion resistant
Measure a variety of wheel angles with these premium, free-floating wheel alignment turnplates. Aluminum-alloy construction combines with a polished stainless steel bearing surface and oversized upper radius plate to provide unsurpassed, long-term accuracy. Hundreds of smooth-polished, abrasion-resistance Delrin™ balls have a low coefficient of friction and deliver precision movement under extreme conditions.
Improved turnplate design
These turnplates are truly inspiring. We’ve significantly increased the size and number of rollers under the turnplate, resulting in more controlled roll-backs. The plate remains stable in the event a vehicle is rolled onto the plate slightly off-center. This ensures alignment readings remain as accurate as possible.
Angled steel lock pins
Two thick locking pins secure the turnplate during alignment and parking procedures. BendPak's design makes it easy to engage the pins any time you need to roll tires over the turnplates.
Dual "popsicle stick" gap stops
Two hard-rubber popsicle sticks slip perfectly between the turnplate and the rest of the runway. This creates a perfectly level, gap-free surface. Gap stops make it easier to cross a vehicle over the turnplate without disrupting the alignment. When using your lift as a parking or service lift, operators can pull vehicles forward and back with greater ease.
Even though these turnplates are larger and their design more robust, durable aluminum is the way of the future for many structures in the auto industry. Without sacrificing quality (in most cases, improving it), BendPak can offer a larger, lighter turnplate that’s easy to manage, install and maintain.
Features & Specs
- Aluminum alloy and stainless steel construction
- Robust, industrial-grade design
- Heavy-duty encapsulated Delrin™ bearings provide increased support and offer smooth movement
- Stable tri-channel ball retainers provide better performance, minimize service and maintenance
- Free-floating 360° movement in all directions
- 2” movement in any direction from center point
- Includes two hardened rubber "popsicle stick" rollback bridges that eliminate the gap between the turn plates and lift runways for a smooth transition during rollback procedures or when loading and unloading vehicles.
- Oversized 14" diameter gauge accommodates all wheel types
- Synthetic polymer underside slider allows for easy movement of turn plates along runways surfaces
- Auto-centering design
- Built-in handles for easy transport
- Greaseless operation. No maintenance or mess.
- Low-profile design
- Dual angled locking pins
- Powder coated for extended lifespan
- Optional height adjustment kits accommodates varying pocket heights and provides level positioning of turn plates
- Sold in pairs