The ZR650 wheel balancer features Dynamic, Static, and Performance Alloy capability combined with a rapid six-second cycle time and automatic braking. The ZR650 wheel balancing unit also features gram/ounce selection with automatic round-off, millimeter/inch selection, top-dead-center weight position indicator, split weight indicator for hiding weights, manual start with hood up, automatic start when hood is lowered, six different balancing modes and a self calibration program. A high-volume top weight tray with multiple storage areas gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights, cones and tools. A swivel display screen allows you to position the panel to a glare-free zone when excessive light interferes with the ability to read the wheel balancer's screen. A precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft comes standard with a quick-release hub nut to dramatically reduce set-up times and is equipped with side-positioning pedal to hold wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for proper weight placement. A new style “open-side” hood wheel balancer design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes.
Solve complex wheel vibration problems with Drive-Check™ technology
The Ranger ZR650 wheel balancer is more than just a wheel balancer – it’s a highly precise vibration detection balancing solution that simulates driving speed conditions and measures computer-generated imbalance of the tire and wheel assembly automatically. It then recommends the most cost effective weight optimization correction as needed which minimizes weight usage and maximizes productivity. The ZR650 wheel balancer calculates the exact weight necessary to achieve an optimal balance for almost every tire and wheel combination. A full-menu of time saving features include dynamic, static, and multiple performance alloy settings allowing you to balance OEM wheel configurations and performance wheels with minimal effort and speed. Brightly displayed LED indicators mark the exact amount and location in mere seconds. Like all Ranger wheel balancers, the ZR650 wheel balancer is industrial grade built for perfectly balanced wheels day after day, around the clock.
The ZR650's Drive-Check technology dramatically improves rotational measuring typically used to diagnose and repair ride disturbance complications. The highly precise ZR650 wheel balancer performs a computer generated driving simulation then checks and measures the tire/wheel assembly for imbalance and possible runout of the rim and tire. With the ZR650 wheel balancer by Ranger Products, virtually all possible complaints due to rotational imbalance are eliminated before the wheel is mounted on the vehicle.
User friendly controls
A touch-pad display panel features tire and wheel assembly graphics to help simplify speed entry of wheel data and helps guide technicians through balancing procedures. Operator function keys are labeled with simple, easy-to-read icons helping operators identify and command all balancing functions. Bright LED weight placement indicators show weight positions as the wheel is gently rolled to exact top-dead-center. Aids with clip-on, and tape weight placement at precise locations for zero-on balancing every time.
Multi-directional anti-glare control panel
In order to minimize sunlight glare and increase user productivity the ZR650 wheel balancer features a multi-directional control panel and anti-glare surface that improves touch screen readability. Easy horizontal and vertical adjustment of the control panel minimizes glare and reflections from overhead lights, windows, and other light sources. In addition to multi-angle positioning, the ZR650 wheel balancing control panel features a screen surface that causes light to diffuse and reflect for better visibility.
Quick and Precise Set-Up
Multi-size center cones and a full rubber perimeter no-mar “Quick-Nut” bell adapter makes mounting wheels fast and easy and minimizes the risk of costly wheel damage.
The highly precise and accurate ZR650 wheel balancer features 64-bit architecture and single‐chip technology for unprecedented speed and accuracy - especially when using sophisticated balance and weight placement techniques required for newer high-tech OEM and aftermarket wheels. Single-chip 64-bit architecture provides improved stability and accuracy along with greater application speed and data processing while using less hardware. By reducing hardware, service and maintenance costs are reduced and equipment life cycle is increased. An extremely fast dedicated hyper transport protocol allows data to communicate with the micro-processor at much faster speeds resulting in lower power consumption, reduced heat and increased stability and accuracy.
Multi-directional quartz piezoelectric load sensors
The ZR650 wheel balancer uses highly precise dual-component piezoelectric quartz load sensors combined with a single digital rotation encoder that measure both longitudinal, transversal, and shear effects for multi-directional force unbalance detection. The piezoelectric force sensors used on the ZR650 wheel balancers are very sensitive and offer long-term stability and freedom from fatigue for a service life that is virtually unlimited. The high rigidity quartz crystal sensors result in very high frequency detection in all three directions of measurement.
Mounting Cone Package
The ZR650 wheel balancer tooling package not only includes our standard car and light truck cones, but a heavy-duty truck cone as well. This well equipped package includes three automotive and light truck cones; 1.75” - 2.75”, 2.75” - 3.50”, and 3.50” - 4.25”, and one truck cone 4.50” - 5.00”.
The ZR650 wheel balancer automatically calculates the minimum amount of weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for the tire and wheel configuration so you use less weight which adds up to real savings and increases your bottom line.
VALUABLE TIME-SAVING OPTIONS
No More Heavy Lifting
Our optional RWL-350 wheel lift makes light work out of heavy lifting by servicing large, oversize truck and custom wheels that usually require extra effort on part of the technician. The optional RWL-350 pneumatic wheel lift helps technicians mount wheels effortlessly on the balancer, preventing potential injuries and fatigue from manually lifting heavy wheels. The lever-controlled wheel lift quickly raises the wheel and a bearing mounted slider positions them for easy mounting. One handed operation means the technician’s free hand remains able to control the wheel assembly once it is lifted into the mounting position. The portable wheel lift handles wheels up to 350 pounds and takes up minimal space around the balancer.
- (1) Dynamic, (2) static (including motorcycle-ATV), and (4) performance alloy settings are easily configured with simple push of a button for a variety of wheel styles and designs
- An ergonomic control board and easy-to-read LED display has vibrant visual cues and keypad to improve efficiency and proper balancing techniques for faster floor-to-floor times
- Highly precise 64-bit architecture and single-chip technology
- Poly-V belt drive features a multi-v belt with longitudinal v-shaped ribs that mate perfectly with the motor and spindle sheave grooves fro continuous tension and distribution
- Gram / ounce selection and millimeter / inch selection
- Dual function weight position indicators provides either top-dead-center or bottom-dead-center weight positions
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time
- Automatic braking
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self calibration function
- Dual-voltage equipped to work with both 110 / 220V, 50 / 60HZ, single-phase
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft.
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side-position brake hold wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for proper weight placement.
- Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available
- Open-side hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes
- Working temperature: -5C / 27F - 50C / 82F
- Drive system: Poly-V belt
- Cycle time: 6 - 9 seconds (avg.) depending on wheel
- Balancing modes: 1 dynamic / 2 static / 4 alloy
- Swivel display screen: standard
- Top positioning weight locator: standard
- Inside & outside measuring: standard
- Millimeter / inches selection: standard
- Ounce / gram selection: standard
- Wheel offset distance setting: manual
- Self-calibration function: standard
- Auto start when hood is lowered: standard
- Wheel spin braking: automatic / electronic
- Wheel holding: manual brake pedal standard
- Centering cones included: 3 standard / 1 truck
- Wheel calipers: standard
- Rear cone mount spring: standard
- No-mar rear cone mount pressure cup: standard
- Quick-release & mount hub nut: standard
- Maximum tire diameter: 50" / 1,270 mm
- Max tire weight: 150 pounds (68 kg)
- Max. wheel diameter: 30" / 762 mm
- Wheel width capacity: 2" - 20" / 51 mm - 508 mm
- Balancing increments: 0.25 or 0.01 oz
- Balancing speed: 180 rpm
- Accuracy: +/- .5 gram / .025 oz
- Resolution (round off mode): 5 gram / .25 oz.
- Shipping weight: 412 lbs. / 187 kg
Featured accessories for the ZR650
What customers are saying about Wheel Balancers by Ranger Products
"Our business has grown…to something that is recognized nationwide as a go-to place for Ford GT work and performance modifications. I am proud to say that our lift (HD-12), Tire changer, and tire balancer are all from BendPak and each of these components has served us flawlessly I also know that through our direct recommendations, we have helped to sell several additional lifts since we are not shy about how highly we think of this brand and products."
- Kendall Pond
|Drive system:||Poly-V Belt
|Cycle time:||6‐9 sec (avg.)|
|Centering cones:||3 standard / 1 truck
|Max tire diameter:||50"|
|Max tire weight:||150 lbs.|
|Wheel diameter capacities:||30"|
|Wheel width capacities:||2" - 20"|