RANGER DST64T WHEEL BALANCER
FEATURING AUTOMATIC WHEEL DATA ENTRY
- Highly precise 64-bit architecture and single‐chip technology. Precision DataWand™ and inner data set arm allows you to quickly and automatically enter all wheel parameter settings in less than three seconds.
- Serpentine poly-V belt features a polyester-aramid fiber composite core to resist degradation of functional performance under extreme operating conditions. Poly-V belt mates perfectly with motor and spindle sheave for continuous tension and distribution.
- (1) Dynamic, (2) static, (1) standard alloy and variable alloy setting that enables you to select the exact weight placement location you choose for the specific wheel being serviced. Easily configured with the simple push of a button for a variety of wheel styles and designs.
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time.
- Automatic braking
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- An audible alarm and brightly displayed LED’s identify exact weight amounts and precise positioning for perfect balancing.
- Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques.
- Wheel restraint pedal secures wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for easier servicing and proper weight placement.
- LED inner wheel target light automatically illuminates the interior of the rim and helps identify the exact weight placement location. Auto-activates each time the wheel restraint pedal is depressed.
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self calibration function
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools.
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft (ACME thread 30-degree 3-P).
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side cone storage pegs keeps mounting cones readily available
- Open-sided hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes
- Wheel Weight Starter Kit – Free samples of Ranger steel wheel weights are included. Starter Kit includes; one bulk roll of 100 silver adhesive steel tape weights, one bulk roll of 100 black adhesive steel tape weights, and one starter box of mixed clip-on steel weights.
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 208-230V, 50/60HZ 1Ph.
- Working Temperature: -5C / 27F to 50C / 82F
- Drive System: Serpentine Poly-V belt
- Cycle time: 6-12 seconds (avg.) Depending on Wheel
- Balancing Modes: 1 Dynamic / 2 Static / Multi-Variable Alloy
- Top Positioning Weight Locator: Standard
- Inside & Outside Measuring: Standard
- Millimeter / Inches Selection: Standard
- Ounce / Gram Selection: Standard
- Hidden Weight Function: Standard
- Match Mount Function: Standard
- Wheel Offset Distance Data Entry: Automatic
- Wheel Diameter Data Entry: Automatic
- Wheel Width Data Entry: Automatic
- Self-Calibration Function: Standard
- Auto Start When Hood is Lowered: Auto Start or Manual Start
- Wheel Spin Braking: Automatic / Pulse Electronic
- Wheel Restraint Pedal: Standard
- Centering Cones Included: 3 Auto & Light Truck / 1 Medium Truck
- Wheel Calipers: Standard
- Rear Cone Mount Spring: Standard
- No-Mar Rear Cone Mount Pressure Cup: Standard
- Quick-Release & Mount Hub Nut: Standard
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 50" / 1270 mm
- Max Tire Weight: 150 pounds (68 kg)
- Max. Wheel Diameter: 10” - 30" / 254 - 762 mm
- Wheel Width Capacity: 1.5" - 20" / 38 mm - 508 mm
- Balancing Increments: 0.25 or 0.01 ounce
- Balancing Speed: 180 RPM
- Accuracy: +- .5 Gram / .025 Oz.
- Resolution: (Round Off Mode) 5 Gram / .25 Oz.
- Shipping Weight: 498 pounds / 226 kg.
- Unit Dimensions: / Width – Depth - Height [46” 1168 mm] [31” 787 mm] [56” 1422 mm]
- Space Required: / Width – Depth - Height [60” 1524 mm] [50” 1270 mm] [60” 1524 mm]
Featured accessories for the DST-64T
What customers are saying about Wheel Balancers by Ranger Products
"First, the Ranger balancer [DST64T] measures the tire size automatically without user input. Instead, you simply touch both sides of the rim and its computer automatically calculates what size rim you are dealing with. This option on other manufactuers' tire balancers would offer the same dramatic time savings."
"Our business has grown…to something that is recognized nationwide as a go-to place for Ford GT work and performance modifications. I am proud to say that our lift (HD-12), Tire changer, and tire balancer are all from BendPak and each of these components has served us flawlessly I also know that through our direct recommendations, we have helped to sell several additional lifts since we are not shy about how highly we think of this brand and products."
- Kendall Pond
Request More Info on the DST-64T!
|Drive system:||Poly-V Belt
|Cycle time:||6‐9 sec (avg.)|
|Centering cones:||3 standard / 1 truck
|Max tire diameter:||50"|
|Max tire weight:||150 lbs.|
|Wheel diameter capacities:||30"|
|Wheel width capacities:||1.5" - 20"|