The RWS-55TD tire and tube test tank minimizes time and effort searching for problem leaks in tire and wheel assemblies. Featuring a foot-operated pneumatic wheel lift, the RWS-55TD simplifies wheel handling procedures to greatly boost your productivity. Easily position tires and wheels in or out of the tank to find that leak in record time. The 500-lb. capacity tire handler lifts and pivots with only the strength of your hand, then completely submerges the entire wheel assembly into the tank, allowing for dual-side inspection.
The RWS-55TD is just the first step in the Ranger tire repair system. Consider the RV80L Heavy-Duty Tire Vulcanizer to quickly patch treads, sidewalls and more!
Para información en Español, haga clic aquí.
- Handles tires up to 68" in diameter, including passenger and light truck tires, super-wide tires, bus tires, coach tires, and commercial truck tires
- Allows operators to locate sidewall and tread leaks with minimal effort
- A convenient foot operated wheel lift that saves time and reduces injury
- Lifts heavy tires in and out of the tank for increased speed and efficiency
- 500-lb. capacity tire handler lifts and pivots easily by hand, then completely submerges the entire wheel assembly into the deep tank, allowing dual-side inspection
- Heavy-duty all steel construction
- Includes integrated air-source lubricator, water extractor and pressure regulator
- Includes built-in drain
- Powder coated finish
- Dimensions: 59" x 63" x 75" / 1,500 mm x 1,600 mm x 1,900 mm
- Shipping weight: 1,100 lbs. / 499 kg