The low-rise RML-1100 Motorcycle / ATV Jack is crafted to be both rugged and durable while providing your motorcycle service and repair projects with the maximum adaptability you’ve always needed. You can use this motorcycle / ATV jack with a motorcycle lift platform or simply on the ground, whichever is most convenient for your specific motorcycle project. Easy operation allows you with just the right amount of extra lift when performing service, maintenance or repairs on a motorcycle, bike or chopper. With a maximum raised height of 16-1/2” and two easily adaptable saddle adjusters for even more versatility, this specialty motorcycle jack will increase overall service capacity and give you the convenience of extra ground clearance wherever you need it the most.
The RML-1100 Motorcycle / ATV Jack works in perfect harmony with either the RML-600 or the RML-750HD motorcycle lifts.
Please note: the RML-1100 Motorcycle / ATV Jack replaces the RML-800 and offers a 300-lb. capacity upgrade over previous generation Ranger Motorcycle / ATV jacks.
- Perfect for servicing motorcycles and ATVs
- Works on the ground or can be used with platform motorcycle lifts
- Low-profile design fits under custom frames
- Includes two adjustable saddle adapters
- Lifting capacity: 1,100 lbs. / 499 kg
- Lowered height: 3-1/2" / 90 mm
- Raised height: 16" / 405 mm
- Top dimensions: 6" x 17-3/4" / 150 mm x 450 mm
- Shipping weight: 30 lbs. / 14 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 21" x 13" x 4" / 530 mm x 340 mm x 100 mm
Featured accessories for the RML-1100
What customers are saying about Motorcycle Lifts by Ranger Products
"All of our car & bike lifts here are from BendPak. Good stuff. The bike lifts come with the little mini scissor lift which is what I like to use (pics in my gallery)."
"This is the do-it-at-home jack. I did the front drop rear shocks with it. As you can see, I also have a shop lift but I prefer the little scissor lift."
- 97FXSTSB on hdforums
"Scissor jacks are great. It's all I use when working at home. I have an RML 800 at home and four or five at the shop. Some of the no-name brands are kinda wobbly."
- 97FXSTSB on cyclespot