Before you slide underneath a vehicle, make sure it's sitting on top of a pair of Ranger jack stands. These stands will keep up to 12,000 lbs. off the ground, but what's more important is that they are designed to protect the most precious equipment in the world—you. That's why all Ranger jack stands are constructed out of welded steel and feature a ratchet and pin safety design, so they remain locked under load. Use them in pairs for automotive and fleet services as well as agricultural and construction equipment service facilities.
Need to support something even heavier? Consider the Ranger 12-Ton Super-Duty Jack Stands.
- Sold in pairs
- Welded steel construction for maximum durability
- Safety ratchet design assures stands remain locked under load
- Convenient handle and column release
- Holding capacity: 12,000 lbs. / 5,443 kg
- Lowered height: 15-1/2" / 393 mm
- Maximum height: 24-1/2" / 622 mm
- Base dimensions: 9" x 10-1/2" / 229 mm x 268 mm
- Shipping weight: 32 lbs. / 16 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 12" x 12" x 19" / 305 mm x 305 mm x 483 mm