The RJS-2TH 2-Ton High Tripod Jack Stand is the ideal selection for stabilizing a lifted vehicle. Totally adaptable, the hardened ACME screw adjusts to heights between 55" and 87", while the thick rubber on the stabilization pad provides maximum support.
When you pull a transmission or engine from a raised vehicle, you change the weight distribution considerably. Ranger high-reach jacks are just the tool to keep everything steady. You can also place a pair of these jacks between the runways of a loaded 4-post. As the lift is lowered, the jacks continue to hold the vehicle's weight above the runway. Wheel service has never been easier.
- Perfect for holding drive-train or exhaust components in position
- Stabilizes vehicles that are raised on lifts
- Heavy-steel construction for maximum durability
- Quick adjust spin handle with thrust bearing
- Hardened ACME screw for easy adjustment
- Wide base provides maximum stability
- Thick, rubber adjustable pad for maximum support
- Holding capacity: 4,000 lbs. / 1,814 kg
- Lowered height: 55" / 1,397 mm
- Maximum height: 87" / 2210 mm
- Base dimensions: 24" x 24" / 609 mm x 609 mm
- Shipping weight: 45 lbs. / 20 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 47" x 9" x 3" / 1,194 mm x 229 mm x 76 mm