The Ranger model RFJ-3000AL Aluminum Quick Jack is made of the strongest aircraft alloy aluminum available. Not only does it weigh in at a feather-light 41 lbs., but it gets any race car or hotrod a full 17-1/2" off the ground in just a few pumps of its knurled aluminum handle. With a low 3-1/2" profile front-roller, the RFJ-3000AL is perfect for working on ground-hugging, low ground-clearance performance vehicles.
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Aircraft grade billet aluminum design
- Low profile single piece front roller
- Oversized knurled aluminum handle
- Three and a half quick pumps to full rise
- Dual-plunger pump assembly
- Roller-cam plungers and u-joint release
- Alloy-plated ram
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Built-in safety overload valve
- Lifting capacity: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Lowered pad height: 3-1/2" / 89 mm
- Raised height: 17-1/2" / 445 mm
- Overall width: 11-1/2" / 292 mm
- Chassis length: 24" / 610 mm
- Shipping weight: 41 lbs. / 19 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 29" x 13" x 7"
Featured accessories for the RFJ-3000AL
What customers are saying about RFJ-3000AL Quick Jacks by Ranger Products
"It may look like the Harbor Freight jack but there are differences. They are completely different jacks. The BendPak jack is a rapid pump type jack requiring 4 pumps for full height. The HF takes 13 pumps. Raised height: BP 17.75" HF 14.75". Length: BP 24" HF 20.5". And you know an extra 3.5" of length makes all the difference in the world! Weight BP 39' HF 24'."
- RGsedona on YouTube
"I bought this one. Arrived quickly and the thing is almost shockingly well finished. Made in China. Ranger is a division of Bend Pak, who makes lifts, so I have some trust of their product. It's not a cheapie, but not the most expensive either, and I've seen how crudely some cheap ones are made. They also make other models that aren't aluminum, and higher capacity. But this one is low-profile and lighter. The handle is 2 pieces that snap lock together. The rubber pad for lifting is decently sized."
- Kenn on bimmerforums.com
Call Us Toll Free:
|Lift capacity:||3,000 lbs.|
|Shipping weight:||41 lbs.|
Support Get Support For This Product » Download The Instruction Manual »