The RFJ-214T is a versatile lifting machine designed to meet a variety of everyday duties. Capable of handling a full 4,500 lb. load, this trusty floor jack is made out of heavy gauge steel to ensure maximum durability under tremendous pressure. As with all Ranger floor jacks, the RFJ-214T exceeds all ANSI standards in performance and safety.
The RFJ-214T becomes even more modifiable when combined with our optional RST-2TCB Crossbeam Adapter.
- Alloy-plated ram
- Welded lift arm assembly
- Swivel casters for easy mobility
- Professional model designed for heavy use
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Sealed hydraulics prevents contamination
- Built-in safety overload valve
- Lifting capacity: 4,500 lbs. / 2,004 kg
- Lowered pad height: 5" / 127 mm
- Raised height: 18-1/2" / 470 mm
- Front overall width: 10-3/4" / 273 mm
- Rear overall width: 13-1/2" / 343 mm
- Chassis length: 26" / 660 mm
- Shipping weight: 84 lbs. / 38 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 30" x 15" x 9" / 762 mm x 381 mm x 229 mm
Featured accessories for the RFJ-214T
Request More Info on the RFJ-214T!
|Lift capacity:||4,500 lbs.|
|Shipping weight:||84 lbs.|