The safe and rugged XPR-10 two-post lift, CE approved and certified, features an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation set-ups. This unique configurable design allows you to choose the best setting for your specific space or vehicle lifting requirements. The highly sophisticated yet simple and dependable XPR-Series design requires very little service or maintenance for an overall lower cost of ownership. All BendPak's XPR two-post models feature dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders, maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and triple-telescoping arm configuration for increase arm positioning versatility.
The entire XPR-Series is a reflection of BendPak's continuing commitment to producing lifts of only the highest quality, maximum safety and utmost reliability. Featuring the most advanced engineered technology available in the industry, these lifts are built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements. The XPR-Series lifts include a wealth of standard and optional features to support the operator's need for performance and security. Combined with BendPak's tradition of durable, reliable construction, the XPR-Series has become the new industry benchmark that others are sure to follow.
Whatever your requirements, there's a BendPak XPR-Series 2-Post lift designed to meet your needs. The XPR-Series offers an abundant roster of options and accessories that allows you to fully tailor your lift to your unique circumstance. But long before you start looking at options, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into every BendPak XPR-Series lift.
Bottom line—when you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and life expectancy. In fact, your BendPak XPR-10 might be the last lift you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. Not now, not ever. When you get a BendPak, you get more than just a fantastic lift. You get peace of mind. That's the BendPak benefit.
Getting the right lift for your application is easy with the help of your local BendPak dealer or by investigating the customer focused product materials found on our website.
Our clearfloor models provide unobstructed floor space allowing technicians to easily move toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other equipment underneath the elevated vehicle.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
Increases overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different wheel base vehicles. Overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach are also extended to precisely lift vehicles that have unibody construction, OEM recommended pick-up points and wide and / or narrow wheelbase configurations.
Optional column extension
Gives you the flexibility of increasing the overhead clearance to maximize the vehicles you can service.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads
Squeeze under even the lowest compact and sport vehicles.
Included truck and van adapters
Others might charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every XPR-Series lift. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
Lowered arm tube supports
To minimize the chance of damaging vehicles with low-hanging vehicle doors, we completely redesigned our arm tube supports to allow for better clearance.
Automatic arm restraints
Each arm is equipped with durable arm restraints that automatically engage each time the lift is raised. When the lift is lowered, the gear arm restraints automatically disengage to provide easy positioning of the lift arms.
Taller lift carriages
Take a close look at our lift carriages (the lifting assembly that the arms are attached to) and then take a look at the competition. You'll notice our 53" tall carriages are considerably taller than most, which minimizes the stress placed on the load bearings and columns.
Maintenance-free load bearings
Rather than using roller bearings that need to be constantly lubricated, every XPR-Series lift carriage uses high-tech UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene) load bearings that never need lubrication and are designed to last the entire life of the lift.
We purposely manufacture the columns using single-piece construction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
Dual direct-drive technology
By utilizing two, low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders, we've eliminated the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. HVLP direct-drive technology offers better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance. High-volume, low-pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system.
Single-point safety release
The single point safety release and "dead man" style operation controls makes every one of our XPR-Series lifts easy to operate and safe to use.
On the level
Our dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
A rigid, padded safety shutoff bar automatically stops the lift should a vehicle come in contact with overhead structure.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders
Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8" hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speed rates for enhanced productivity.
Durable powder-coat finish
All XPR-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed.
Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the
possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal.
If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during
the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After
the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded
holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with
high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are
given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints,
before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The
powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder
"sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a
television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are
rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
* CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493.Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Over-sized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- Lifting capacity*: 10,000 lbs. / 4,536 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Overall height: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Overall width - NARROW CONFIG: 132" / 3,353 mm
- Overall width - WIDE CONFIG: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 126-3/4" / 3,220 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 139-3/4" / 3,555 mm
- Floor to overhead switch*: 141" / 3,581 mm
- Inside columns (NARROW): 105.5" / 2,680 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE): 118.5" / 3,010 mm
- Front arm min reach: 27-1/2" / 698 mm
- Front arm max reach: 51-1/2" / 1,308 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 34" / 863 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 54-1/2" / 1,384 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 73" / 1,854 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 79" / 2,007 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,500 lbs. / 1,134 kg
Featured accessories for the XPR-10
What customers are saying about XPR-10 Series Car Lifts by BendPak
"I purchased the BendPak 2 Post XPR-10ACX. It is a great lift and does the job for me."
- akaice on automotiveforums
"I have a Bend Pak 10k lb asemetric extra wide and I love it."
- TurboGibbs on performancetrucks
"I finally got a chance to to do some service to my vehicles. The Bendpak lifted my little Subaru like it was nothing. Next was my Dodge Ram. I stacked both extensions, and despite my frame pads being on back order, it was incredibly steady and solid. No strain from the motor, and no flex from the 2 post."
- chickenhauler on GarageJournal.com
|Lifting capacity:||10,000 lbs.|
|Overall width:||132" - 145"|
|Min pad height:||4"|
|Motor:||220 VAC / 1 Ph|
|Rise time:||45 sec.|
View Full Specs »