The PL-6KT triple-wide “puzzle-style” parking lift is one of the most efficient parking units ever designed. The key to its design is the streamlined, four-column structure that leaves all three lifting platforms free from surrounding posts, making it safer and easier to enter and exit parked vehicles.
This car lift is equally useful in large residential garages and commercial spaces. Municipal parking lots and custom shops in need of extra parking don’t need to waste money buying multiple lifts that may or may not even fit in their space. A triple-wide lift is the most efficient way to turn three parking spots into six.
One lift houses six vehicles
If you’re in need of a lot of extra parking, your first instinct may be to buy multiple parking lifts. However, the smarter bet is to order a BendPak triple-wide specialty lift. These unique car lifts house six vehicles for long or short-term storage. It’s much smarter to buy one extra-wide car lift than it is to buy three smaller ones. It also takes up less space and won’t clutter your garage.
Three independent platforms
Three full-width, galvanized steel platforms cover the length and width of this car lift. Resistant to oil, weather and abuse, these decks will easily last the lifetime of your unit. Each platform moves independently of the other two, which means more vehicles can be stored without rummaging through the entire bottom row just to get to one raised vehicle. Keep life simple! The PL-6KT is a triple-wide marvel that keeps you organized without slowing you down.
Internally routed hydraulic lines and cables
All hydraulic lifting cylinders and lifting cables are routed internally throughout the mammoth structure of this lift. Clever engineering prevents the extensive network of cables from awkwardly crossing over each other, so the platforms rise and descend safely at all times.
Single-position, auto-engaging lock
All three platforms automatically lock into place at the max rise position. This is the safest way to store vehicles on your parking lift, as the platform and hydraulic/suspension system is virtually incapable of failing, even in the extremely unlikely event of hydraulic hose or cable failure.
Park safer inside
Don’t risk keeping your vehicles exposed to the elements. Theft, weather and environmental damage can wreak havoc on your property. Keep your vehicles bundled up safe and sound. They’re second in importance only to your children, and this parking lift is a cradle they’ll never outgrow.
This parking lift operates on 110V or 220V power. International voltages are available upon request.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via email@example.com.
GoPro Time Lapse of BendPak Home Garage Lift Installation
BendPak Home Garage Car Lift Installation
- 6,000-lb. capacity per deck
- Perfect for cars, light trucks, motorcycles and ATVs
- Rugged I-beam and C-channel construction
- Built-in wheel stops
- Wide base-plate for maximum stability
- Front and rear wheel chocks
- Superstructure features durable powder-coat finish
- Dual hydraulic cylinders with heavy-duty steel lifting cable
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- Full-width platform to keep bottom vehicles protected
- Simple controls
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Overall Width: 308” / 7,834 mm
- Overall Length: 236-1/2” / 6,008 mm
- Height of Columns: 103” / 2,625 mm
- Min. Runway Height: 9” / 230 mm
- Max. Rise: 89” / 2,261 mm
- Width Between Posts: 283" / 7,197 mm
- Platform Width: 82" / 2,086 mm
- Length of Platforms: 152" / 3,862 mm
- Drive Clearance: 93" / 2,374 mm
- Locking Positions: 1
- Lifting Time: 30 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.