The PL-6KDT is an indoor-outdoor puzzle lift that holds a total of four vehicles in its 224” x 205” x 103” frame. Dual hydraulic cylinders and a pair of stabilizing lifting cables support two lifting platforms. The cables are routed internally throughout the parking lift.
This lift is intended for use by anyone with four vehicles but only one wide garage area to store them. You’ll be surprised to see how well this unit fits in a variety of garage sizes. In the right space, it can be successfully utilized for either commercial or residential purposes.
For wide-clearance vehicles, the PL-6KDTX puzzle lift extends the columns a little wider. This ensures that truck mirrors gracefully pass through the lift structure, and vehicle doors have a little more room to open and close. Some folks find the extra space more accommodating when they need to access the vehicle.
One lift houses four vehicles
For many car enthusiasts, municipal parking lots and professional shops with limited parking space, the only way to park vehicles has been to buy multiple parking lifts and place them side-by-side, as close together as possible. This not only takes up an obscene amount of space, it’s expensive to keep buying more lifts. The PL-6KDT will hold most vehicles up to 6,000 lbs., and because it doesn’t have any posts between the two lifting platforms, you can fit this double-wide parking lift in most two-car garages.
Two full-width, high-strength galvanized steel platforms cover most of the length of the puzzle lift. No in-between columns take up extra space, so your parking lift offers maximum lifting ability with a minimal footprint.
Internally routed hydraulic lines and cables
Dual leak-proof hydraulic cylinders work with a pair of aircraft-quality cables to maintain a completely safe, even lift. To streamline the appearance of the parking lift and protect the lifting components, both the cylinders/hoses and lift cables are routed internally throughout the puzzle structure. The power originates with the hydraulics, while the cables provide both lift power and assist in equalizing the platforms.
Single-position, auto-engaging lock
When the puzzle lift platform reaches its max height, the lock system automatically engages, safely and indefinitely suspending your vehicle out of harm’s way.
Secondary cable slack detection
In the rare, unlikely event of cable failure, the parking lift features a secondary cable slack detection that catches the platform(s) on the locks. All cable-oriented BendPak car lifts offer this design feature. Many other companies’ parking lifts do not.
Park safer inside
Vehicle parking lifts offer a safer alternative to parking multiple cars in the driveway or street. Rather than being forced to park your precious cargo outdoors where it gets exposed to weather, accidents and theft, keep your cars, trucks and/or SUVs safely tucked inside. There’s no price tag on your peace of mind.
This parking lift can be configured for 110V or 220V operation. International voltages available.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via email@example.com.
- 6,000-lb. capacity per deck
- Perfect for cars, light trucks, motorcycles and ATVs
- Rugged I-beam and C-channel construction
- Built-in wheel stops
- Wide base-plate for maximum stability
- Front and rear wheel chocks
- Superstructure features durable powder-coat finish
- Dual hydraulic cylinders with heavy-duty steel lifting cable
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- Full-width platform to keep bottom vehicles protected
- Simple controls
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Overall Width - PL-6KDT: 211” / 5,352 mm
- Overall Width - PL-6KDTX: 250” / 6,350 mm
- Overall Length: 236-1/2” / 6,008 mm
- Height of Columns: 103” / 2,625 mm
- Min. Runway Height: 9” / 230 mm
- Max. Rise: 89” / 2,261 mm
- Width Between Posts (PL-6KDT): 185-1/2" / 4,715 mm
- Width Between Posts (PL-6KDTX): 225” / 5,713 mm
- Platform Width: 82" / 2,086 mm
- Length of Platforms: 152" / 3,862 mm
- Drive Clearance: 93" / 2,374 mm
- Locking Positions: 1
- Lifting Time: 30 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.