NOTICE: This is a Special Order Product that is not typically readily available at time of order. Lead time for this product (if not in stock) will range anywhere from 90 to 150 days before ready to ship. For more information on lead time for any specific product, feel free to call our customer service center at 1-805-933-9970 or email us at: email@example.com.
PL-18000 parking lift available by special order only.
The PL-18000 can accommodate both cars and SUVs and may be configured as a stand-alone lift or combined into rows of multiple units. When installed in rows of multiple units, the lifts share columns dramatically increasing space efficiency. The rugged built design utilizes a dependable hydraulic and cable-based lifting system for ultimate efficiency and safe operation.
Each stacking system incorporates many distinctive features such as a full-width platform to keep bottom vehicles protected, single hydraulic lifting cylinder combined with heavy-duty steel lifting cable, automatic safety locks and reliable, ergonomic hydraulic power unit.
These state-of-the-art lifting systems are well suited for commercial parking environments and are powered by independent electric-hydraulic pump units or a multi-unit power station pump system that can operate up to 10 lifts depending on the configuration, layout, and other technical factors. They can be configured for 208-230-volt, 380-volt or 440-volt operation with International voltages also available. Multi-unit pump systems require their own dedicated 3-phase power circuit.
At BendPak, we believe in creating solutions that simplify your life. Our history of manufacturing excellence began more than 45 years ago and we continue to design and manufacture innovative car stacker parking solutions with features and operating characteristics that meet customer requirements for quality, reliability, safety, and value.
- 6,000 lb. capacity per deck / 18,000 lb. capacity total
- Superstructure features durable powder-coat finish
- Perfect for cars, light trucks, motorcycles and ATV’s
- Rugged I-beam and C-channel construction
- Single hydraulic cylinder with heavy-duty steel lifting cable
- Built-in wheel stops
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Wide base-plate for maximum stability
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- Front and rear wheel chocks
- Full-width platform to keep bottom vehicles protected
- Two-position fail safe locking system
- Simple controls
- Lifting capacity: 18,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- Overall length: 193" / 4,911 mm
- Platform length: 155" / 3,928 mm
- Overall width: 114" / 2,896 mm
- Platform width: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Overall height: 364" / 9,257 mm
- Voltages: 208-230-volt, 380-volt or 440-volt