The HDSO14P is an open-front four-post lift that features clear entry up-front, providing easy vehicle access. A generous 14,000-lb. lifting capacity and extended runways allow you to service a wide variety of vehicles ranging from small cars to full-size trucks.
We engineered the HDSO14P without a front cross bar, so the operators can easily enter and exit from beneath the vehicle. Now the process of front-end adjustment becomes quick and trouble-free. This is a must for busy alignment bays.
Patented adjustable-front outrigger tubes
For precise front-lift leveling, nothing beats our patented adjustable front outrigger tubes. The infinitely adjustable pitch compensates for excessive loads and unlevel floors.
Four heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway make this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Oversize dual-hub cable sheaves
Huge 10-1/2” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes work with massive 2-1/4” diameter sheave axles to improve cable wear and critical component lifespan. Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear. Naturally, this means a lot less money in service-related expenses down the road.
Multi-level locking positions
The HDSO14P is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with four high-quality 1/2” diameter, 6 x 25 stainless steel lifting cables rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is more than 411% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! This aircraft-quality cable was specifically designed for lifting applications and provides a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue. And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Maintenance-free electric hydraulic
A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
12” x 10” base plates provide a solid foundation for the HDSO14P.
Gives you maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground-clearance vehicles. It’s the little bit that makes a big difference.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
Integrated hydraulic flow
An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
Automatic safety locks
Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure.
Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks
Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks (model RJ-7) make a great addition to increase service capacity. RJ-7 bridge jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways, allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and brake service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Telescoping rail supports accommodate adjustable runways for different tread widths. Each jack features three safety‐lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground‐clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air‐hydraulic pump requiring a maximum pressure of 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Huge cable sheaves reduce wear and tear
- Extremely convenient open-front design for easy access
- Extended runway length for servicing
- Longer approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Automatic leveling system with multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Rugged, self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Features 1-3/8” sheave axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Includes fully adjustable lock stops for precise leveling
- Integrated rolling bridge airline kit option available
- Roll-back kit options available
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available (Model RJ-7)
- Lifting capacity: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- Max capacity / Front Axle: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Max capacity / Rear Axle: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall width / Front: 151" / 3,632 mm
- Overall width / Rear: 138" / 3,301 mm
- Outside length: 215-1/2" / 5,473 mm
- Overall length: 244" / 6,198 mm
- Height of columns / Front: 105” / 2,664 mm
- Height of columns / Rear: 103" / 2,613 mm
- Height of safety lock ladder: 99” / 2,519 mm
- Height of carriages: 30” / 760 mm
- Min. runway height: 7-5/8" / 192 mm
- Max. rise: 70” / 1,778 mm
- Max. lifting height: 77-5/8” / 1,970 mm
- Width between columns / front: 123" / 3,124 mm
- Width between columns / rear: 120" / 3,046 mm
- Runway width: 20" / 508 mm
- Width between runways : 45" / 1,143 mm
- Runway centerline: 65" / 1,651 mm
- Outside edge of runways: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 97" / 2,464 mm
- Length of runways: 199" / 5,054 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 140" / 3,556 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 120" / 3,048 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 13
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 seconds
- Standard motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Featured accessories for the HDSO14P
Request More Info on the HDSO14P!
Lifting capacity: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
Max capacity / Front Axle: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
Max capacity / Rear Axle: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
Overall width / Front: 151" / 3,632 mm
Overall width / Rear: 138" / 3,301 mm
Outside length: 215-1/2" / 5,473 mm
Overall length: 244" / 6,198 mm
View Full Specs »