Looking for even more lifting capabilities? Check out the HDS-27 or the extended HDS-27X. They both can lift up to 27,000 lbs.
All HDS-18E standard length truck lifts feature:
- Supersized 12” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 4” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll increase safety and spend less money in service related expenses down the road.
- BendPak's HDS-Truck Series lifts feature four stainless-steel lifting cables that provide a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
- Each HDS-Truck Series four-post lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The hydraulic cylinder features high-durometer rod seals, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The welded cylinder body is made from high strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will provide years and years of dependable trouble-free service.
An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- 12" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation.
- Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Optional rolling jacks make a great addition to increase service capacity. Rolling jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and brake service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to be elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Each jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump.
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves
- Stainless steal lifting cables
- Grease nipples
- Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
- Integrated flow restrictor
- Durable powder coat
- Spring-loaded safety locks
- Second lock system on constant guard
- Fully enclosed lifting cables
- Multiple adjustable height locking positions
- Maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system
- Conveniently positioned operator controls
- 12" x 12" base plates
- Non-skid runways
- Optional rolling jacks
- Lifting capacity*: 18,000 lbs. / 8,165 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Overall width: 154" / 3,912 mm
- Outside length: 257" / 6,528 mm
- Overall length: 297" / 7,544 mm
- Height of columns: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Runway min height: 8-1/2" / 216 mm
- Max rise: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Max lifting height: 68-1/2" / 1,740 mm
- Width between posts: 134" / 3,404 mm
- Runway width: 22" / 559 mm
- Width between runways: 38" – 56" / 965 mm – 1,422 mm
- Runway centerline: 60" - 78" / 1,524 mm to 1,981 mm
- Outside edge of runways: 82" - 100" / 2,083 mm - 2,540 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 109" / 2,769 mm
- Length of runways: 263" / 6,680 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 185" / 4,699 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 160" / 4,064 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 110" / 2,794 mm
- Locking positions: 9
- Lock spacing: every 6" / 152 mm
- Lifting time: 75 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 4,895 lbs. / 2,220 kg
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Featured accessories for the HDS-18E
Request More Info on the HDS-18E!
|Lifting capacity:||18,000 lbs.|
|Height of columns:||93"|
|Length of runways:||263"|
|Motor:||220 VAC / 1 Ph|