Choose from three colors on select HD-9 series car lifts by BendPak:
The HD-9ST car lift is about the size of a typical parking space and will truly maximize your valuable floor area. Use the HD-9ST for storing ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or just about anything else that needs to be off the ground. Now you can finally make use of that wasted vertical space above your car. If you’ve got at least standard 8-foot ceiling, this lift will work for you.
The space-saving design of the 9,000-lb. capacity HD-9ST is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. It also doubles as a great service lift for smaller shops who still want to do a big business.
No special foundation is required and the installation is a cinch. Optional casters enable you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your needs.
Just don’t make the mistake of calling the HD-9ST a “hobby lift.” Our expert engineers have packed this model with advanced features that were previously only found on commercial-grade designs. Plus, it’s a BendPak, so you know this car lift backed by over 40 years of experience and a reputation that carries just as much weight as the lifts themselves. We’re proud to have these HD-Series lifts in our lineup, and you’ll be proud to have one in your shop or garage.
The HD-9ST is the narrow version of this lift. If you are looking for a standard-width model, consider the HD-9.
Four heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind as a free gift.
Multi-level locking positions
The HD-9ST is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with four high-quality stainless steel lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is 640% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HD-9ST.
Single hydraulic cylinder
Each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder, hidden away under the runway for minimum exposure and maximum reliable performance. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a single-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston, wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands to virtually eliminate fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001” diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
Durable powder-coat finish
All HD-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25’ long. Once cleaned, they’re immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks” to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Four models to choose from
Take your pick. You’re currently looking at the narrow-width, standard-rise HD-9ST. The HD-9ST is the standard width model, the HD-9STX is the tall and narrow model and the HD-9XW is the standard-width, tall model.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. It’s the little bit that makes a big difference.
Automatic safety locks
Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Two different ramp lengths to choose from
- Narrow width for space efficiency
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
- Lifting capacity*: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall width: 99-3/4" / 2,534 mm
- Outside length: 174" / 4,420 mm
- Overall length: 200" / 5,080 mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- Runway min height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 74-1/2" / 1,892 mm
- Width between posts: 89-3/4" / 2,280 mm
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" / 952 mm
- Runway center line: 56-1/2" / 1,435 mm
- Outside edge of runways: 75-1/2" / 1,918 mm
- Length of runways: 164" / 4166 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 100" / 2,540
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 1,872 lbs. / 851 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 180" x 22" x 40" / 4,572 mm x 559 mm x 1,016 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Featured accessories for the HD-9ST
What customers are saying about HD-9ST Car Lifts by BendPak
"I have a BendPak and can tell you not only is good, the service is excellent. I bought the 9 series and the narrowest one they had. This proved to be a problem with my TR and Speedline 18" wheels. They were just slightly too wide. I emailed BendPak to see how much it would cost to get the next widest cross member and associated parts needed to widen the lift. I got an email back saying they would do it for nothing and I mean nothing. They paid for the shipping and they paid to have my original stuff picked up. Until you need help you never really know who your dealing with. Five stars on the service and quality has been great."
- jratcliff on thebestemployee
"I've had a Bend Pak four post lift for about 5 years now. I use it a lot and have not had a problem with it. Mine's an HD-9ST, which isn't much more than the more expensive one you are looking at, but a lot more useful."
- bravenrace on grassrootsmotorsports
"I have had a Bend-Pak HD9 9000 lb four post lift since December 2004. I've basically been happy with it. It has worked fine and required little maintenance."
- scrowner on grassrootsmotorsports
|Lifting capacity:||9,000 lbs.|
|Height of columns:||88"|
|Length of runways:||164"|
|Motor:||220 VAC / 1 Ph|
|Shipping weight:||1,872 lbs.|