BendPak's HDS-Series alignment lifts are engineered to meet the strenuous demands of even your toughest professional lifting jobs. Designed into every HDS-Series lift is a laundry list of key features that improve safety, durability and productivity, ensuring that BendPak is the absolute best you can buy.
The HDS-14LSX is the sturdy beast you want as the backbone of your shop; especially if you specialize in servicing larger, low ground clearance vehicles. Our alignment system features front turn plates and rear slip plates built right into the runways. The wheels always respond to your adjustments with no resistance or hassle.
We call it “free floating.” You’ll call it unbelievably easy.
The HDS-14LSX features aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders that release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously when raising the lift. For added safety, a second lock system acts as an automatic slack-cable device, automatically engaging in the event of an unexpected cable failure. Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within the lift structure.
Love the extended lifting and aligning power of the HDS-14LSX, but need something a little different? Check out the super-long HDS-14LSXE.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via email@example.com.
- 14,000 pound lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8” roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non‐skid surface
- Optional 7,000 pound capacity bridge jacks available (Model RJ‐7)
- Lifting capacity: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- Front axle max capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Rear axle min capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall width: 130" / 3,301mm
- Outside length: 213" / 5,408 mm
- Overall length: 241" / 6,131 mm
- Height of columns: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Runway min height: 7-5/8" / 192 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77-5/8" / 1,970 mm
- Width between posts: 120" / 3,046 mm
- Runway width: 20" / 508 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" – 51" / 952 mm – 1,295 mm
- Length of runways: 199" / 5,054 mm
- Min 4-wheel alignment: 89” / 2,261 mm
- Max 4-wheel alignment: 156” / 3,962 mm
- Max 2-wheel alignment: 182” / 4,623 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 140" / 3,556 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 120" / 3,048 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 13
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 3,102 lbs. / 1,407 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 209" x 22" x 44" / 5,309 mm x 559 mm x 1,118 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Featured accessories for the HDS-14LSX
Request More Info on the HDS-14LSX!
|Lifting capacity:||14,000 lbs.|
|Min 4-wheel alignment:||89"|
|Max 4-wheel alignment:||156"|
|Max 2-wheel alignment:||182"|
|Shipping weight:||2,105 lbs.|
View Full Specs »