The BendPak product has been discontinued.
This page exists for informational purposes only.
This scissor-style rolling bridge jack accessory offers its users unparalleled jacking speed and convenience. Raise two or four wheels off the car lift runways to make brake jobs and suspension work as simple as working on a two-post lift. The RJ-12’s exclusive telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths, so you don’t need an adapter to work on vehicles of varying size. Reaching the factory approved jacking points is both simple and safe—the precision rollers enable you to position the RJ-12 anywhere beneath the vehicle.
BendPak four-post car lift rolling jacks are designed to be there when you need them and gone when you don’t. Just move your RJ-12 out of the way to put the vehicle tires back on the car lift run ways. Each jack comes complete with three safety-lock positions and stackable pad adapters, providing added clearance when you require it. Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10 - 20 CFM.
- 12,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Standard rubber
- Optional steel lifting pads available
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
- Stackable adapters
- Lifting capacity: 12,000 lbs. / 5,443 kg
- Min width: 44" / 1,118 mm
- Max width: 56-1/2" / 1,435 mm
- Min short pad on arm: 14" / 356 mm
- Max short pad on arm: 23" / 584 mm
- Min tall pad on arm: 17" / 432 mm
- Max tall pad on arm: 26" / 660 mm
- Min short pad on cross tube: 19" / 483 mm
- Max short pad on cross tube: 28" / 711 mm
- Min tall pad on cross tube: 22" / 559 mm
- Max tall pad on cross tube: 31" / 787 mm
- Min arm reach: 48" / 1,219 mm
- Max arm reach: 67" / 1,702 mm
- Wheel assembly width: 19-1/2" / 495 mm
- Overall width: 22-1/2" / 571 mm
- Shipping weight: 570 lbs. / 259 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 36" x 22" x 21" / 914 mm x 559 mm x 533 mm