The Target 3DPro™ is the fastest, most accurate wheel alignment system in the industry thanks to advanced imaging technology that delivers fast and accurate alignments. With minimal investment and reduced training, the Ranger Target 3DPro aligner expands your service potential and sends more profit to your bottom line.
The Target 3DPro is perfect for wheel service repair shops handling a high volume of wheel alignments who are looking for dramatic improvements in profitability. ProSpec® feedback that assists the technician in diagnosing problems all add up to customer satisfaction and improved shop efficiency.
All alignment steps from start-to-finish are clearly shown with vibrant animation and graphics providing a faster, more profitable and far easier to understand alignment procedure. Simplistic read results enable you to also identify potential problem areas specifically related to suspension components.
The Target 3DPro aligner combined with ProSpec® results-driven software guarantees:
• Increase in bottom line revenue
• 30 percent average increase in read-rate accuracy
• Fewer costly re-reads and investigations
• Decline in come-backs and customer complaints ProSpec® Alignment Software
• Specially designed for ease of use, speed and helpful technician feedback
• Choose from 3 individual alignment procedures:
• Standard start-to-finish computer guided program
• Quick readings without caster steering angle and/or run-out compensation
• Free range measuring for checking individual readings as required
Screen displays include:
• Front and rear axle readings
• Front and rear camber (-15º to +15º)
• Front caster (-28º to +28º)
• Individual caster, camber and toe
• Front and rear setback, SAI and thrust angle, included angle
• Elevated 3 Point or rolling run-out compensation
• Elevated adjustments
• Individual zoom readings allows operators to clearly see screen and software function from any wheel position
• Customer database with customer notes and comments
• Before and after adjustment readings
• Visual vehicle adjustment help
• ProSpec® software is available in multiple languages. Check for current language availability.
• Optional yearly specification and software updates are PC network available or by simply installing a new program cartridge.
• Help Menu
The 3DP4100 wheel aligner gives you the option of selecting the most effective measuring routines before starting wheel alignment procedures. Standard option for a program-guided routine with initial and final measurements; rapid procedure for measurements without caster steering angle and/or run-out compensation; or free measurement for checking individual values as required.