This rugged metal stand is recommended for use with the Ranger RP-20FC Oil Filter Crusher. The generous design accommodates used oil storage tanks ranging from 5 – 55-gallon sizes, even when positioned on top of drum dollies. At the same time, you'll be delighted by the space-efficiency and safety this unit brings to your work area. Simply slide storage barrels beneath the stand and you're done! The tanks are now ready to receive waste oil from the crusher's downspout tube. It doesn't get any simpler.
Also works great with the Ranger RP-6KC 3-Ton Can Crusher. Just use a trashcan instead of an oil storage barrel.
- Rugged metal construction holds in excess of 230 lbs.
- Designed especially for the Ranger RP-20FC Oil Filter Crusher
- Area beneath stand accommodates 5 – 55 gallon storage tanks or trashcans
- Safely and efficiently keeps storage barrels out of the way
- Easy to setup
- Overall height: 42" / 1067 mm
- Overall width: 27-3/4" / 705 mm
- Overall depth: 17-3/4" / 451 mm
- Unit weight: 72 lbs. / 33 kg