Unlock your shop's full potential with the V-Max Elite 7580V-601 air compressor. Featuring the rugged V-Max extreme-duty, four-cylinder pump design, the 7580V-601 is engineered to operate at maximum efficiency under all load conditions. This rugged 2-stage lubricated reciprocating compressor with 100% cast-iron pumps will provide the quality and performance required for every air-intensive application, from automotive and body repair to manufacturing and industrial service.
Like all members of the V-Max Elite series, the 7580V-601 has a 100% cast-iron V-Max Elite pump with splash lubrication and a V-4 finned cylinder configuration. These enhancements result in total reliability and 360° cooling. Plus, our heavy-duty, disc-type valves are dependable and accessible without even having to remove the cylinder head or other needlessly complicated valve maintenance procedures. And a built‐in intercooler and air‐cooled aftercooler chills the air, reducing both heat and moisture due to condensation. But the best thing the 7580V-601 does is putting out an extreme volume of air with little noise due to a significantly slower RPM speed and two-stage design.
V-Max Elite compressors such as the 7580V-601 enjoy massive energy-efficient pumps that run at considerably slower speeds resulting in lower operating temperature and maximum compressor efficiency. This is key. When making an air compressor purchase you should always figure the power consumption and and maintenance cost into the overall price of the unit to determine the true cost of ownership. Electric power costs can add up considerably based on the horsepower required to produce the necessary air. Producing more air per horsepower is exactly what the V-Max Elite 7580V-601 is designed to do.
It won't take long for you to realize how well the 7580V-601, or any V-Max Elite compressor, stacks up against the competition. Bottom line: BendPak V-Max Elite compressors produce more air per horsepower in such a short amount of time that no one else can come close to touching their value.
V-MAX ELITE ADVANTAGES:
- 7.5 HP or 10 HP energy-efficient motor
- Extra-quiet, low-RPM pump
- Cast-iron V-Max Elite pump features simple splash lubrication for total reliability and a "V-4" finned cylinder configuration that provides 360° cooling
- Proven air-cooled design is economical, reliable and environmentally friendly.
- Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control and high efficiency air delivery
- Dual drive belts require less belt tension resulting in less load on pump bearings, longer belt life and low vibration
- Fully-enclosed belt guard
- Cast-iron pump and heads are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat like aluminum cylinders with a pressed-in sleeves do
- ASME rated tank
- Large surface area and cooling fins on cylinders and forced-air after-cooler provides efficient heat dissipation for lower operating temperatures and dryer air. Compressor runs cooler, oil life is extended and maintenance is reduced
- Tapered roller main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft and needle-type piston pin bearings properly distribute bearing loads
- Precision balanced flywheel has forced-air fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life
- Magnetic starter provides thermal overload protection and minimizes start loads providing long life and trouble‐free operation
- ASME rated safety valve protects the compressor from overpressure and safeguards the operator
- Balanced flywheel and counterbalanced crankshaft results in nearly vibration-free operation
- Readily accessible disc-valves do not require disassembly of compressor piping for easy accessibility and reduced maintenance cost and downtime
- Corrosion resistant tubing for coolers, separators and valves for longer life and reduced maintenance.
- Oversized ductile iron crankshaft provides extra strength and longer wear
- High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight
- Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, large oil drain and convenient fill cap.
- Automatic pressure switch provides auto start and stop
- Integrated pressure unloader valves are built into the intake valve assembly on the compressor head reducing internal pump heat from initial start-up compression
- Pressure gauge with service valve
- Oversize replaceable air filters
- Tank: 80 gallons / 300 L / Vertical Tank
- Voltage: 208 - 230 V
- Horsepower: 7.5 Hp
- Phase: 1 Ph
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Running Load Amps (SFA) 32.8-30A
- Peak Start-up Amps 68-63A
- Recommended Breaker 35A
- Noise level: 75 dB
- Pump Style: 2-Stage/V-4
- Pump RPM: 625 rpm
- Motor RPM: 1740 rpm
- Lubrication: splash / oil
- Cubic feet per minute @ 90 psi: 30.5 CFM
- Cubic feet per minute @ max psi: 26.5 CFM
- Max psi: 175 psi
- Shipping weight: 711 lbs. / 322 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 39" x 26" x 70" / 991 mm x 660 mm x 1778 mm